Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The award thing. I closed it, here are the results :eek: Good job :eek:

Winner is:

And our runner up is

This looks weird. It's 730 in the morning and I haven't had coffee yet.
Thanks for the time and effort doing the award. My new blue banner is pretty.:D

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
re: Prolific pay options

Just received my first payment via Circle for Prolific. I withdrew after the £5 threshold occurred (about £6 total). The fees from Prolific are half what Prolific charges for Paypal withdrawals.

Circle texted me, to let me know Prolific deposited, as soon as it happened. Once I logged into Circle and transferred to bank account, it was instant transfer to the bank account.

Circle pays from Prolific, will only be drawn on Tues/Friday though, unlike the new Prolific/Paypal instant out. After Prolific draws and deposits, it's instant FREE transfer out of Circle, to a debit card.

FYI ~

[If you can wait til £20 accrued, which I usually can't! hehehe - Prolific charges zero in transfer fees on Circle]
I've been using Circle for a while with Prolific and love it. Glad you had a good experience.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Morning, all. Junior and I are down with some wicked crud. We were up all night until he FINALLY let me give him some pain reliever at 6 this morning. He has been passed out since then. Hoping he gets feeling better.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Might have been there at some point, I've been to jersey but I'm not much at knowing where I actually am. I am aware that camden is a little sketchy though.
WAIT! I know now! Reedsville is near the giant basket, right? That's in the same county!

Status
Not open for further replies.