• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, giant isopods are definite nightmare fuel. But I think horseshoe crabs are cool, being living fossils and all that. Of course, I've never seen them in their natural habitat as I live on the left coast.
I live on the other side of the country. Last time I stepped on one, I screamed, jumped and projectile vomited simultaneously. If I hadn't just peed in the water, I would have done that too. I got one on my line when fishing off the pier and threw my rod in. Fuck that.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I grew up with alligators, sharks, boar, 6 deadly snakes, panthers, bears, black widow spiders, and who knows what else all in a 3 mile radius. And in my 18 years there I encountered a rattlesnake twice, once a friend was bit and that was a scarey ride I tell you, a coral snake once, the neighbor shot a water moccasin that was chasing me with his bow and arrow, an alligator camped out under my swing set for a day and a half, and my friend was bit in the ass by a hammerhead because he was fishing along the shore with bait in his back pocket. All the rest I saw in a zoo like everyone else.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Ohhhh, I made a back up on 12/15 after a quick search I have discovered. I have not been that active so a majority would be there. ty!

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jerami

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ohhhh, I made a back up on 12/15 after a quick search I have discovered. I have not been that active so a majority would be there. ty!
Oh good. You can import that :gucci:

Reactions: Jerami

PhilGil

Reaction score
I grew up with alligators, sharks, boar, 6 deadly snakes, panthers, bears, black widow spiders, and who knows what else all in a 3 mile radius. And in my 18 years there I encountered a rattlesnake twice, once a friend was bit and that was a scarey ride I tell you, a coral snake once, the neighbor shot a water moccasin that was chasing me with his bow and arrow, an alligator camped out under my swing set for a day and a half, and my friend was bit in the ass by a hammerhead because he was fishing along the shore with bait in his back pocket. All the rest I saw in a zoo like everyone else.
And this is why I would never live in the Southeast US. In the Pacific Northwest all I have to worry about are black widows and yellow jackets. We don't even have poisonous snakes west of the Cascade Mountains.

Well okay, there are mountain lions and bears, too. And being kidnapped by bigfoot and kept as a sex slave. That would be really bad.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
And this is why I would never live in the Southeast US. In the Pacific Northwest all I have to worry about are black widows and yellow jackets. We don't even have poisonous snakes west of the Cascade Mountains.

Well okay, there are mountain lions and bears, too. And being kidnapped by bigfoot and kept as a sex slave. That would be really bad.
Would it be though? I mean the book rights on the other side of that have to be astronomical! I mean, you might have to have someone else type it after losing a hand and one eye or such, but the money!

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, none of those things really bother me. I'm always the guy that they get to deal with stuff like that. Not because I'm a big strong man, I just don't have that healthy dose of fear that keeps most people alive. I foolishly laugh in the face of danger! I wish I could monetize my idiocy! Black widows are a bit creepy because they're so small.

Don't worry. Bigfoot's not that interested in you.
Indeed I have, I feel like smart, and like I have smart people to do smart things.
Are you really, like, smart? Maybe you're a stable genius. I heard that's a good thing to be.

Reactions: <Gucci> and PhilGil

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Ethics of Power Acquisition | Accept
Requester: Giselle E Antoine [ANIYBRUZ0NECW] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 day
Available: 1
Description: This study explores how managers come to attain their positions of power within organizations.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 94; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>

PhilGil

Reaction score
Would it be though? I mean the book rights on the other side of that have to be astronomical! I mean, you might have to have someone else type it after losing a hand and one eye or such, but the money!
And I'd never have to Turk again!

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
My heart is in like 72 pieces, yes I counted and I wouldn't wish the pain I feel right now on anyone. But reading through some of these posts about isopods and spiders and snakes makes me feel better, just glad I didn't have to deal with them much. (I had a giant spider on my overcoat in my closet a few months ago, should have taken a pic but I was scared lol)

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jerami

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

But Hobo spiders. :(

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's very easy, click the red X in the top right corner. Done.
We used to do that when I worked for T-mobile if we had an abusive customer.
"Alright sir, I've made all the changes that you have requested. To confirm the changes that I've made, just go ahead and press the red button on your phone..."

Reactions: PhilGil and <Gucci>

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
i am not happy right now. There are a million extra mfs in Atlanta right now on the highways, crowded on the trains, outside drunk and crying, we lost the damn game....and Trump flew off in a helicopter....Oprah 2020

Reactions: Michele and <Gucci>

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My heart is in like 72 pieces, yes I counted and I wouldn't wish the pain I feel right now on anyone. But reading through some of these posts about isopods and spiders and snakes makes me feel better, just glad I didn't have to deal with them much. (I had a giant spider on my overcoat in my closet a few months ago, should have taken a pic but I was scared lol)
I missed a lot here. Why is your heart in 72 pieces? :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.