• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
my post was aimed at people who say they've never littered in public. cmon now. we've all done it at least once
Does throwing an empty beer bottle into the woods right in front of a police officer, but being too tipsy to see the officer count lol? Not my finest hour of my teen years. Luckily, he just made me pick it up, thank goodness!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Work experience judgement task | Accept
Requester: Changmeng Xu [A18XUMUUSU97RM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.51] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 0
Description: You will be asked to respond to statements describing workplace behaivors.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Economic Survey(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Melody Zhang [A30PLLGISU7I3T] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$32.38] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 0
Description: This survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete and you will be able to earn a bonus based on your response.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Okay, say for the sake of argument you're eating a sandwich in high gusty winds, and the wind takes the sandwich wrapper and blows it literally miles off into the woods.

Is that *littering*? Or is that just nature stealing your sandwich wrapper?
Totally nature stealing that sandwich wrapper....

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, say for the sake of argument you're eating a sandwich in high gusty winds, and the wind takes the sandwich wrapper and blows it literally miles off into the woods.

The definition implies willfully doing it :shrug:

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Qual/screener for a survey

Title: SCREENER - answer a short survey | PANDA
Requester: Andrew Hermatz [A22BSQR1GWW0Q2]
TurkerView: [ $24.57 / hour ]
Description: Answer a short survey in advance of a larger survey
Duration: 5 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications:
  • Masters Exists
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
  • Location EqualTo US
[31H4HIBP9AN5PHEJB60GLKBMV7L5H2]

Last edited:
Reactions: Trucker

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Luxury brand perceptions (FEMALE ONLY) | Accept
Requester: Fashion [A14TH7R8ZR3CPC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$5.12] [Pay=Low] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.80] [Fast=4.20] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=4.20] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: The purpose of this research is to investigate the impact of social media on fashion brands and to gain a better understanding of fashion brand management.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; experiential marketing DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Prolific really went mad today, Unfortunately 90% of that was before I got up.

I wish they had a pre-survey for waking hours so I didn't wake up to "HEY, YOU MISSED 18 SURVEYS!"

Nothing like having failure dangled in front of you to start your day.

michaelandmeg

Reaction score
So I made a post this morning with a quick question regarding the new payment system. This is my first withdraw on the new payment system which is supposed to be around $400.00. I got (2) emails on the 6th, yesterday, with the latest one saying "The direct deposit was sent to my bank." With the old system, I would wake up and it would always be in there. Nada today, even after the bank opened.

It says 3-5 days, So has anyones transfer took longer than the next day of it sending on the new system?

Also, are you getting a third email or a "completed" email when you receive it?

Reactions: Merovign

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based, Amazon Prime Member) | Accept
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.58] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.16] [Fast=4.80] [Comm=4.21] [Fair=4.71] [Reviews=318] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.38
Duration: 45:46
Description: Pick the choice that best answers the question. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US; Amazon Prime Membership In 1

jijab

Reaction score
So I made a post this morning with a quick question regarding the new payment system. This is my first withdraw on the new payment system which is supposed to be around $400.00. I got (2) emails on the 6th, yesterday, with the latest one saying "The direct deposit was sent to my bank." With the old system, I would wake up and it would always be in there. Nada today, even after the bank opened.

It says 3-5 days, So has anyones transfer took longer than the next day of it sending on the new system?

The first one I did on the new system went through later in the day than I would do it on the old system, so it wasn't in my bank the next morning, but the day after that. Last week the transfer happened earlier in the day on Thursday and Friday morning it was in my bank. I think if it happens after a certain time of day it might take an extra day to show up in your bank. I'm not sure about the email part.

Last edited:

michaelandmeg

Reaction score
The first one I did on the new system went through later in the day than I would do it on the old system, so it wasn't in my bank the next morning, but the day after that. Last week the transfer happened earlier in the day on Thursday and Friday morning it was in my bank. I think if it happens after a certain time of the day of the transfer it might take an extra day to show up in your bank. I'm not sure about the email part.
Gotcha. Just got ahold of my bank and he told me the same thing, makes sense. He said the first one takes a little longer than normal. Thanks!

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score

It depends on your bank rules. For my first transfer I received the 2nd email saying the deposit was sent at midnight roughly 12 hours after the withdrawal was made. Because my bank has a 9pm cutoff time, it didn't hit my bank until the 2nd morning after. The second transfer on the new system, the withdrawal happened early and the 2nd email came 7-8 hours later and before 9pm so I expect it to be in my bank in the morning.

The first withdrawal on the new system seems to take a little longer.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score

It probably follows NASCAR rules. If a unmounted tire is not in close proximity to a crew member in a pit stop, it is a penalty. If the wrapper is not in proximity to you, it is public littering. :)

• Thinking

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
It probably follows NASCAR rules. If a unmounted tire is not in close proximity to a crew member in a pit stop, it is a penalty. If the wrapper is not in proximity to you, it is public littering. :)
edit: you know rule 6.25.44(a) - the uncontrolled litter rule. ?

What if life followed NASCAR rules? 40 days to the Daytona 500

Last edited:
Reactions: Liz

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.