01/07 - Mustard Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
I don't typically take any medications, when I got bit by a dog like six months ago is the first time I've even had antibiotics in about 12 years.
i normally take the standard anti allergy meds but i am sick of the congestion not really clearing on its own. unfortunately now i'm paying for it w/ the grossness that comes w/ mucinex. i'm going back to bed for a couple hours. back later y'all.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
i normally take the standard anti allergy meds but i am sick of the congestion not really clearing on its own. unfortunately now i'm paying for it w/ the grossness that comes w/ mucinex. i'm going back to bed for a couple hours. back later y'all.
If it really gets bad or bothers me I use acupressure points, I usually get a sinus infection when the seasons change, but it works itself out in 2-3 days.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
keeps ya from getting bronchitis or worse generally though. better out than in!

Dhaze

Reaction score
Title: Police Recruitment Advertising Study(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: hjyoon [A16HP5L6EU1361] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.10] [Fast=4.86] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 5:00:00
Available: 36
Description: Please answer questions about advertisements
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 500000; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Just evaluating a police advertisement, took about 5 minutes[/td][/tr]

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning!
Boyfriend should be home this week as long as everything goes how we think it will! if i don't spontaneously combust from anxiety

you?
YES!!!! Someone asked me for "the mild one" re: sauce packets at Taco Bell yesterday and I immediately was like "She's so sweet, I hope her BF gets home soon"

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning!
YES!!!! Someone asked me for "the mild one" re: sauce packets at Taco Bell yesterday and I immediately was like "She's so sweet, I hope her BF gets home soon"
Someone asked me for sad asparagus and I was like "Shes an internet forum member."

Best I could think of, sorry

I was sick.

Also this didn't happen.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good morning!
lmao! maybe I'm just a sauce packet in disguise. I'm squishy enough

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Boyfriend should be home this week as long as everything goes how we think it will! if i don't spontaneously combust from anxiety

you?
I got a brand new instant pot for Christmas

(sung to the tune of "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas")

Gonna try making a whole chicken in it this afternoon!

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I got a brand new instant pot for Christmas

(sung to the tune of "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas")

Gonna try making a whole chicken in it this afternoon!
Instant pot is LIFE! Such a great kitchen gadget. I bought myself one in like Dec and it's easily the best thing I spent money on in 2018.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Instant pot is LIFE! Such a great kitchen gadget. I bought myself one in like Dec and it's easily the best thing I spent money on in 2018.
Is there really anything that makes Instant Pot better than any other programmable pressure cooker?
To clarify I have a pressure cooker and have never heard of Instant pot minus everybody mentioning it today.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is there really anything that makes Instant Pot better than any other programmable pressure cooker?
To clarify I have a pressure cooker and have never heard of Instant pot minus everybody mentioning it today.
AFAIK they're the same thing, InstanPot is just the brand name kind of like Hoover became a word for "vacuum/vacuuming" but I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.