01/07 - Mustard Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
Title: 30-40 min study for people who use a cloud storage system for files at work (available to first 60 respondents) | Accept
Requester: UserResearch [A1SI10A2DT2H6A] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 7.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 7
Description: -
Qualifications: lindsm-qual-10-5 Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
HOTD[/td][/tr]

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
GOODMORNING!!

Got up and worked out and now on mturk. It's great feeling better!

Also, I got an instapot last night! We have Christmas with my husband's side of the family and do good secret santa gifts. We got an off name brand instapot on sale for our gift, and i really really wanted it. We do the 3 steals and the gift is frozen. I got lucky because I was able to steal it from someone and then my husband's name was called and he took it from me so we could for sure have it!

Someone give me EASY recipes. I suck at cooking. Hoping this helps me out lol.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
GOODMORNING!!

Got up and worked out and now on mturk. It's great feeling better!

Also, I got an instapot last night! We have Christmas with my husband's side of the family and do good secret santa gifts. We got an off name brand instapot on sale for our gift, and i really really wanted it. We do the 3 steals and the gift is frozen. I got lucky because I was able to steal it from someone and then my husband's name was called and he took it from me so we could for sure have it!

Someone give me EASY recipes. I suck at cooking. Hoping this helps me out lol.
yay! I'm glad you're feeling better! :celebrate2:

Dhaze

Reaction score
tried checking out Leonardo Monteiro's price transcription jobs to see if they could be a good hit count batch for being a newer turker...even double checked my transcriptions and was rejected, so boo to that. Scoutits price,total,date is where Ill stay for racking up hits quickly for now I guess. Gotten me 900 in a little over a week. Was only able to do 100 a day for those days though.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
yay! I'm glad you're feeling better! :celebrate2:
Me too! That two weeks sick was horrible. I also figured out why the cough medicine was so much. My husband's insurance changed when new company bough it.
New insurance isn't even covering my birth control anymore nor is it covering a lot of 'happy' medicine. going to call today and see what they cover. :(

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
tried checking out Leonardo Monteiro's price transcription jobs to see if they could be a good hit count batch for being a newer turker...even double checked my transcriptions and was rejected, so boo to that. Scoutits price,total,date is where Ill stay for racking up hits quickly for now I guess. Gotten me 900 in a little over a week. Was only able to do 100 a day for those days though.
A pox on Leo but I've done tons of Scoutits with no rejections.

Reactions: NemoRolls

charlie

Reaction score
there's a reason i never take mucinex or similar. i finally took one last night in hopes of getting rid of all the congestion i've been dealing with and it worked. too well.. i've been dealing with it it all morning. yuck yuck yuck

nmelssx

Reaction score
Title: 30-40 min study for people who use a cloud storage system for files at work (available to first 60 respondents) | Accept
Requester: UserResearch [A1SI10A2DT2H6A] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 7.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 7
Description: -
Qualifications: lindsm-qual-10-5 Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
HOTD[/td][/tr]
What's lindsm-qual-10-5 Exists?

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Morning, all.

Junior and I have a cold but we are each fighting through it. I'm working and he's watching Blues Clues while curled up in a laundry basket. I think he got the better end of the deal, slightly.

Will this be the week that Turk comes back to life? Stay tuned...

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
there's a reason i never take mucinex or similar. i finally took one last night in hopes of getting rid of all the congestion i've been dealing with and it worked. too well.. i've been dealing with it it all morning. yuck yuck yuck
I don't typically take any medications, when I got bit by a dog like six months ago is the first time I've even had antibiotics in about 12 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.