01/06 Sauron Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Random reject too?
No I just finally realized her descriptions never include the odd requirement she wants so I've started like 8 surveys for her and been able to actually complete 1. I was paid for that one, but basically her hourly rounds to zero when you count all the time wasted.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

IndividualRace

Reaction score
Looking at the thread there's been a fair amount of stuff out there.

Didn't catch any of it, but it was there. Really not too many people and not too much work, kind of what Sundays are like.
Definitely not as busy as M-F but around 12PST a bunch of high paying HITs showed up, at least for me.

Reactions: Merovign

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
No I just finally realized her descriptions never include the odd requirement she wants so I've started like 8 surveys for her and been able to actually complete 1. I was paid for that one, but basically her hourly rounds to zero when you count all the time wasted.
Oh that much I totally agree with, she never did pay much considering the specific stuff she is always looking for anymore. When I started they didn't really seem to have the requirements.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh that much I totally agree with, she never did pay much considering the specific stuff she is always looking for anymore. When I started they didn't really seem to have the requirements.
If she'd ever put the requirement in the title or description I wouldn't mind. People having requirements is normal. Hiding them partway into the survey is not cool, especially when they're simple.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I just finally realized her descriptions never include the odd requirement she wants
yeah cause some people are garbage and lie so she has to hide it.

disclaimer: I in no way endorse putting the requirements halfway into the survey. (short) Unpaid screeners never bothered me though.

nmelssx

Reaction score
Definitely not as busy as M-F but around 12PST a bunch of high paying HITs showed up, at least for me.
I keep forgetting who is Masters and who isn't on here. They should have a space below your profile picture where you can put if you're Masters or not, if you want. So, are you Masters, if I haven't already asked already, I probably already did, or maybe it was someone else.

IndividualRace

Reaction score
I keep forgetting who is Masters and who isn't on here. They should have a space below your profile picture where you can put if you're Masters or not, if you want. So, are you Masters, if I haven't already asked already, I probably already did, or maybe it was someone else.
Nope, I don't have Masters. I started in June, and even took a few months off since starting (because, life with a toddler).

Reactions: Sondi

nmelssx

Reaction score
Nope, I don't have Masters. I started in June, and even took a few months off since starting (because, life with a toddler).
I feel like there's a lot of Quals for females but barely any for males.

IndividualRace

Reaction score
I feel like there's a lot of Quals for females but barely any for males.
There might be, but I've noticed more for parents vs. non-parents. Especially for parents of school-aged kids.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Short survey (about 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Sebastian Hafenbraedl [A1URKJIKFJJWKT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.54] [Pay=3.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.88] [Fast=4.57] [Comm=4.08] [Fair=4.52] [Reviews=68] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.16] [Pen=0.76 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=25%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.55
Duration: 45:00
Available: 11
Description: You'll be asked to read instructions and then answer a few questions
Qualifications: Study4 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Short[/td][/tr]

Reactions: cb456

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
I do find it funny that he still has those old broken ones up. Like why? They're months old.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
I still <3 Noah though. He's by far who has paid me the most since I started in late Oct. I miss the chat bots... and the tracing

Status
Not open for further replies.