01/06 Sauron Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synseer83

Reaction score
not bad for a few days starting

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jan 05, 2019.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 13

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 10
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $0.90
- HIT reward earned: $4.07
- Total Amount earned this week: $4.97

largeeyes

Reaction score
Title: Upload 5-minute screencast of a website | Accept
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.01] [Pay=4.32] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.69] [Fast=4.99] [Comm=4.93] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=86] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=22.09] [Pen=0.45 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.30
Duration: 55:00
Available: 1
Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 5 minutes talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Qualifications: demographic9001 EqualTo 1; Reviewer GreaterThanOrEqualTo 2; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

hockeyhead019

Reaction score
Only made $5 so far but I've been practicing banjo since my Irish session plays at 1 today instead of 4 before the Eagles playoff game :)
Let's go Birds!!

Looks like a slower day, I guess I'll go pack for this work trip instead lol. Anybody have any tricks for numbers hits? I'm trying to bolt up to 1k+ jobs but the high hits jobs have been slow/low the past two days

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Anyone doing these kmtn-lab hits with me? Little nervous about them after reading someone on TO got over 100 rejections. but YOLO

xqyzt

Reaction score
Let's go Birds!!

Looks like a slower day, I guess I'll go pack for this work trip instead lol. Anybody have any tricks for numbers hits? I'm trying to bolt up to 1k+ jobs but the high hits jobs have been slow/low the past two days
I'll do very specific p9r jobs to boost my numbers when it's slow. They reject a lot, but they drop consistently. I won't do any with a lot of handwritten text. I also find ScoutIt receipts (the ones where you just put in basic info) to be easy/consistent.

thewupk

Reaction score
Let's go Birds!!

The requester MLDataLabeler posted a ton of penny hits at the end of last week that I was able to power through to get my numbers up. They haven't dropped over the weekend but I would look for that during the work week.
for that during the work week.

xqyzt

Reaction score
The requester MLDataLabeler posted a ton of penny hits at the end of last week that I was able to power through to get my numbers up. They haven't dropped over the weekend but I would look for that during the work week.
They've been dropping small batches here and there all weekend. None so far today though and they seem to go pretty quick .

hockeyhead019

Reaction score
Awesome! I'll keep an eye out during the week

GRR

Reaction score
Anyone doing these kmtn-lab hits with me? Little nervous about them after reading someone on TO got over 100 rejections. but YOLO
I did one I seem to recall doing them before

Reactions: FrenchToast

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I got a rejection from Glen Zuska for the Music Project hit from yesterday. I sent him a message just now so wish me the best heh. I know someone else messaged him yesterday about a rejection, did that one get reversed or nay? I had already submitted when i read about that rejection :v

Reactions: Concise

thewupk

Reaction score
They've been dropping small batches here and there all weekend. None so far today though and they seem to go pretty quick .
Yeah they do. I wasn't on at all after lunch yesterday so I must have missed them.

GRR

Reaction score
I got a rejection from Glen Zuska for the Music Project hit from yesterday. I sent him a message just now so wish me the best heh. I know someone else messaged him yesterday about a rejection, did that one get reversed or nay? I had already submitted when i read about that rejection :v
why did he reject you? A few folks got rejected by him this week

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
why did he reject you? A few folks got rejected by him this week
Because there was a music(1) and music(2) hit up and i did one of each. Apparently you were only supposed to do one of either but the wording on that was a little screwed and i read on here someone saying something along the lines of "make sure you don't do more than one of each". I imagine the scewed worded restriction got a few people, and it was so slow yesterday i took the chance on it. If it doesn't get reversed it will just be my 11th rejection in 42k hits so its fine really, but i haven't had a rejection in so long i just want to keep my perfect streak up heh.

xqyzt

Reaction score
Anyone using Turkernator with a touch screen? It's no longer working, but just with that program. Wondering if something is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.