01/05 - Startling Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
lol.

I work at 4am at least twice a week and have no problem getting up. Never late. Because I just never get deep enough sleep where I wake up disoriented or anything like that. Well, not never, but... Maybe 4-5 times a year.
Between my health and poor reaction to medications, if I'm up at 4am it's because of insomnia, and when I get up at any time I'm pretty groggy for a couple of hours.

Which is why I don't have a "real" job. Can't keep a regular schedule.

Glad I found mTurk, wish I had found it years ago (can't figure out why I didn't during all that freelancing crap - people were keeping secrets big-time!).

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
My sympathy about your mom's passing and about your dad's condition. My dad had been gone a year in December and it will be two years for my mom in a couple of weeks. They were both sick for some time before they passed. It's not an easy thing to deal with.
I hope the things that can get better do and that the other things go the best that they can. Keep up the good work!
Thank you! :hug:And I'm sorry for your ordeals and your losses.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Between my health and poor reaction to medications, if I'm up at 4am it's because of insomnia, and when I get up at any time I'm pretty groggy for a couple of hours.

Which is why I don't have a "real" job. Can't keep a regular schedule.

Glad I found mTurk, wish I had found it years ago (can't figure out why I didn't during all that freelancing crap - people were keeping secrets big-time!).
It doesn't seem like a bad side gig, I had 162 days of inactivity last year and 73 days of sub 10$ most of which were like 1-2 bucks. Overall I averaged 45$ a day on days I was active.

Reactions: Merovign

Belkor

Reaction score
I'm going to return one of the neuronoodle HITs in a little bit, if anyone wants to PANDA
Earn up to $18 or $32 for Two/Three parts real estate property games
GroupID 36FIWAXJH59UIBK4ZP6UQK0OTI1A3K
Was it too long?

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Was it too long?
TV was saying 1-2 hours and ~$9/hour, so I noped out. But with as slow as it's been, I thought someone else might want to scoop it up. There was a progress bar and really clear explanation of what you were up against.

Belkor

Reaction score
TV was saying 1-2 hours and ~$9/hour, so I noped out. But with as slow as it's been, I thought someone else might want to scoop it up. There was a progress bar and really clear explanation of what you were up against.
Yep, I see it on TV.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The ole' data mines sure did dry up quick tonight. Still hoping for that stray batch to come out of nowhere.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
It doesn't seem like a bad side gig, I had 162 days of inactivity last year and 73 days of sub 10$ most of which were like 1-2 bucks. Overall I averaged 45$ a day on days I was active.
Yeah I really need to get to like $800/mo, which seems like a reasonable goal, but as I said I can't work early (which seems far and away the best time) and I can't work every day, and can only do a half-ass job some days, like today - been kind of really weak the last few days. It's funny how much concentration can be like effort sometimes.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
No way we can beat Mahomes though
The Colts are a better team than you might think. It's going to be tough, no doubt. But I wouldn't be shocked if they beat the Chiefs.

Reactions: Liz

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I really need to get to like $800/mo, which seems like a reasonable goal, but as I said I can't work early (which seems far and away the best time) and I can't work every day, and can only do a half-ass job some days, like today - been kind of really weak the last few days. It's funny how much concentration can be like effort sometimes.
I can tell you I've always done it on the side, as I do have full time work normal 8-4 sorta stuff. So I often missed those hours of the day, usually have class Tuesdays and Thursdays so I can't really do anything then. Given that I still averaged 1200 a month, so 800 should be entirely feasible when it picks back up again. Going off my dashboard the second week of January last year didn't seem too bad, I had three mid 30's days and that was my first week of turking.
TLDR: Your goal seems entirely feasible

Reactions: Merovign
Status
Not open for further replies.