01/04 - Willowy Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zick

Reaction score
It happens when you have too many page requests. Turn off HIT finders and PANDAs for a couple minutes and come back.

Reactions: jan and HelloHello

Zick

Reaction score
i don't think that is true. 0 page request errors here. and it happens sometimes right when i load up mturk. Before i even start my finder/catcher
Oh strange. Every time I've had it was when I had HIT Forker and Panda Crazy going and then synced my earnings. Could just be some bad edge servers in the other cases.

freekshow420

Reaction score
Oh strange. Every time I've had it was when I had HIT Forker and Panda Crazy going and then synced my earnings. Could just be some bad edge servers in the other cases.
yeah its really confusing. initially I thought what you stated at first. I tried resetting everything etc. then one day i wake up and i start getting it right when i load up mturk for the day. I saw someone saying clear your temporary files will work. I am honestly not sure if that worked or not. But i tried it and I stopped getting it for a few weeks. until recently. Its annoying when it happens, especially when you in the middle of a hit or have hits in your que, but it goes away fairly quick.

Reactions: HelloHello and Zick

Charlene22

Reaction score
Back up for me at the moment.

Reactions: jan

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
That looks freaking amazing. I haven't had a decent Ruben in 8 years.
Molly Malones here in Covington has a good one, one of the better ones since I left NYC. Cant wait to go back this spring and get one from Katz's or Sarges. Katzingers in German Village in Columbus OH has a good one too. But here in the midwest a good reuben is hard to find

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I just found out about ChatGPT two days ago. It's so cool. I just don't know how it finds out all the answers so fast. Like Alexa, how does it know. It just fascinates me the tech we have today.

Also I just ran across a Prolific study for ChatGPT, luckily I had an account so I could do it.

PandaThief

Reaction score
I just found out about ChatGPT two days ago. It's so cool. I just don't know how it finds out all the answers so fast. Like Alexa, how does it know. It just fascinates me the tech we have today.

Also I just ran across a Prolific study for ChatGPT, luckily I had an account so I could do it.
it has access to a large amount of computing power, which allows it to process and analyze data very quickly. There are many other chatbots and virtual assistants that use similar technologies to generate responses to user input, such as Siri, Alexa, and Google's Assistant , the latter being the best at it.

Reactions: HelloHello

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there anyway to get this tax stuff of your computer after you've done it?

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.