01/03 - Tasty Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Evaluate groups(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: MPM Lab [A1J6SU6ZXAXNU1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.59] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=2] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 35:00
Available: 82
Description: survey
Qualifications: Exc: [-1542255203-399445] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

Reactions: Concise

blackpupjean

Reaction score
:coffeepc:
Here, exhausted. He's still here and they are talking major surgeries that cost a fortune. It's super hard. He's up, walking, happy, not ready to go. His condition will continue to impact him and he's old. The surgeries will really help him (he has laryngial paralysis - GOLPP).

I'd go into all the details, but......I'm sure others have had to balance all of this with pets. It will cost thousands (perhaps 5 or 6). I'm tired he was a mess last night. I want to do right by him, but I'm not tied to keeping him no matter what. I want to be realistic.

And yet, he's still up walking and very interested in life.
I'm so sorry you are going through this. Pet are part of the family. They are not just a cat or a dog. As you can see by my profile picture my Lily is my fur baby. She is my family.

How old is you puppy. If he/she is really old, maybe it's just time . Especially if he/she is so exhausted.

• Love
Reactions: KYKITTY and jan

jan

Reaction score
I'm so sorry you are going through this. Pet are part of the family. They are not just a cat or a dog. As you can see by my profile picture my Lily is my fur baby. She is my family.

How old is you puppy. If he/she is really old, maybe it's just time . Especially if he/she is so exhausted.
he's 13-ish. So, he's old. But he's still walking every day - interested in everything. He isn't exhausted (but he's headed in that direction no matter what we do. I think he could have another year left if we do the surgery. Perhaps more. Perhaps less).

I do know that I don't want his breathing to continue to be so bad (he could actually suffocate to death and that would be the worst outcome......horrifying thought, tbh).

His vet thinks this would be a good step. It would make him much more comfortable. She'll call back today with more info (he had x-rays done, so this isn't for sure, yet). After that he'd have a consult with a different vet (so we'd get a second opinion) - his vet doesn't do this kind of advanced surgery.

ETA: oh, I see. It's ME that is exhausted! He had a horrible night.....and that had me up, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello

NemoRolls

Reaction score
Happy thank goodness the holidays are over day.

Guess it's going to be awhile yet till surveys start to appear again.
Todays been slower than yesterday so far for me. Haven't even seen a single survey on Prolific yet

• Sad
Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Title: Promotion to Senior Consultant(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Adam's Collaborators [A3U41OFORZCO1G] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.64] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.65
Duration: 30:00
Available: 4
Description: This study includes a lot of text we ask you to read carefully.
Qualifications: rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [396948839-399443] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

blackpupjean

Reaction score
he's 13-ish. So, he's old. But he's still walking every day - interested in everything. He isn't exhausted (but he's headed in that direction no matter what we do. I think he could have another year left if we do the surgery. Perhaps more. Perhaps less).

I do know that I don't want his breathing to continue to be so bad (he could actually suffocate to death and that would be the worst outcome......horrifying thought, tbh).

His vet thinks this would be a good step. It would make him much more comfortable. She'll call back today with more info (he had x-rays done, so this isn't for sure, yet). After that he'd have a consult with a different vet (so we'd get a second opinion) - his vet doesn't do this kind of advanced surgery.

ETA: oh, I see. It's ME that is exhausted! He had a horrible night.....and that had me up, too.
Maybe you can do a go fund me page on Facebook

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Todays been slower than yesterday so far for me. Haven't even seen a single survey on Prolific yet
I have, 2 for 33 cents. One for $8 that I tried to do but they said my mic wasn't working and kicked me out of the survey. Which is bull because my mic is working just fine. It's their survey that isn't working. Then 2 more surveys which only had 1 place so I didn't get to it in time.

Reactions: NemoRolls

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | Accept
Requester: Asper Research [A2479YDJTUAO2Y] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.62] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about our products
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

jan

Reaction score
Title: Write instructions to edit an image and write the edited text | Accept
Requester: SFR [A174NUCGZTO9ER] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.12] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 379
Description: Given an image and its corresponding text, write three instructions that can edit the image and write the edited three texts
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

Charlene22

Reaction score
So sorry to hear this! I had a teacup poodle for 15 years. She was a Christmas present from my late mom, so she was extra special. She passed away two years ago. Pets are family and when something goes on with them it is heart- wrenching. I hope the surgery helps him out!

• Love
Reactions: HelloHello and jan

jan

Reaction score
Title: Questions About Society (~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SPLab [AVLLASUMMIDOB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.20] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 30:00
Available: 108
Description: ~ 7 minute survey about society
Qualifications: Exc: [-1016903412-398862] DoesNotExist ; rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

HelloHello

Reaction score
thought i aced this one , oh well
Says I am not qualified even though I passed the screener. The Requester responded with a statement it is limited to PEOPLE WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY DONE IT, for now, he termed them TRUSTED WORKERS.

Reactions: rsmath
Status
Not open for further replies.