01/03 - Meritorious Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenu

Reaction score
Title: Personality, Mental Health, and Relationships Study Survey #38 (IMPORTANT: Read survey instruction NOTE to ensure eligibility)Accept
Requester: Emily Dowgwillo [A3SP9TD69RDNKA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$32.54][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $14.50
Duration: 04:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This HIT is a 592-item survey about your interpersonal relationships, personality characteristics, and mental health, including questions related to diagnoses and mental health symptoms. Some information may be of a personal nature.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

freekshow420

Reaction score
More of these floating around, worth doing.

OLab [A18AXHTBH4GH3I] speech comprehension in noise - $0.01 | PANDA

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3HMDDQ197CA1JM97VCTN4W5O7I03SB/tasks/accept_random
Pros:
90 quick audio snippets to judges. Each has a sentence with multiple words, and you get a bonus based on accuracy.
It says a bonus up to $7, but I and others have received more, $10+ for ~15 min of work.
Bonus paid next day.
Cons:
Pay is all a bonus
Audio
Need headset and volume turned up

Qualifications: HINT DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs >= 100; Speech_compensation DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) >= 98; Location EqualTo US;
To read OLab's full profile check out TurkerView!
how do you get the sound to work on these? calibration does not play anything,, so im assuming like in some of the reviews the sound does not work. IM using chrome, not sure if that matters with this.

PandaThief

Reaction score
how do you get the sound to work on these? calibration does not play anything,, so im assuming like in some of the reviews the sound does not work. IM using chrome, not sure if that matters with this.
careful with this, some were saying it would not submit after all that work. Also check your popup blocker if the sounds won't play

Reactions: freekshow420

Lumius

Reaction score
They added a second page with calibration, after the first bad page with broken buttons. It has 6 tones. I've done the hit by skipping the first broken buttons, and playing the next six, and did it also in Chrome. Just make sure you have the volume up loud enough, and continue when the button allows you!

You can do the hit every time they list it too-just make sure you have popup-blockers disabled, or use another browser (I've used Firefox too)

Last edited:
Reactions: freekshow420

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personality, Mental Health, and Relationships Study Survey #38 (IMPORTANT: Read survey instruction NOTE to ensure eligibility)Accept
Requester: Emily Dowgwillo [A3SP9TD69RDNKA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$32.54][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $14.50
Duration: 04:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This HIT is a 592-item survey about your interpersonal relationships, personality characteristics, and mental health, including questions related to diagnoses and mental health symptoms. Some information may be of a personal nature.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
anyone got a time?

jan

Reaction score
Title: Demographic Screener(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Erica Fissel [A3ECNUD0KE4FCR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.33] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 30:00
Available: 32
Description: You are being asked to participate in an online survey because you are an individual who is at least 18 years of age. You will be asked to respond to survey questions that assess your demographic characteristics to determine eligibility for a full study. The investigator of this study is Dr. Erica Fissel at the University of Central Florida and can be contacted at erica.fissel@ucf.edu. This is an online survey hosted on Qualtrics that will take an estimated two minutes or less to complete. You may not complete this survey more than once or your HIT may be rejected. At the end of the survey, you will be given a code to type into MTurk in order for your HIT to be accepted. You will be compensated $0.01 for completion of this survey. If you meet eligibility, you will be contacted (through MTurk) for a follow up survey in approximately one week.
Qualifications: Exc: [333158-332569] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
LOL that's so funny. Every year!
Happy New Year everyone!
Let's begin the cycle well at least this is mine...
With a little extra twist since 2020 of course.

Day 1 - Ok! Let's do this! Logs on to every platform, earns .20 because suddenly kids have remote learning.
Day 2 - Today will be better! Everything magically works out, Logs on to every platform, earns $25
Day 3 - Earns .20 in 2 hours. Yesterday was a good day what's happening? Completely filled with self-loathing and doubt, decides that somebody really is making $300 a day on crowdsurf and since I am not there must be something wrong with me.
Day 4 - Eat Ramen and repeat cycle.
you have ramen money?????? what's your secret?

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
morning 🐄 🌺
(I'm not religious, maybe spiritual....but I love music and sounds like this are really beautiful and awe inspiring to me)

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
I have a buddy who owns a ramen restaurant where i live. Free and or discounted ramen for the win lol.
one just opened up in downtown Cincy...it's on our list to try once E recovers from back surgery....she already said she wants to go to Taft Ale House on her first extended walk. Great beer, in a renovated 1860's church, awesome sliders

Status
Not open for further replies.