01/03 - Filthy Friday

Would you fight bare knuckle with someone in a abandoned prison if you got $12,900 for winning?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about Religiosity and Emotional Expression between Moral Injury and Alcohol and Other Drug Use in Combat Vets | PANDA
Requester: James Maltzahn [A3PCQ5E2WAZA8T] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a dissertation study to gain a better understanding of the relationship between moral injury and the effects it has on alcohol and/or other drug use.
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1;Military experience EqualTo 1;Location EqualTo US

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Audio recording (EN) | PANDA
Requester: SNIPS [A2YTQTCXVDV7BG]
TurkerView: [ $16.00 / hour ]
Description: Record your voice pronouncing a few short text sentences
Duration: 20 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications:
  • Location EqualTo US
[3HMDDQ197CTX6SWEJ4YOPMTY7A8S3R]

Reactions: scrmcasey

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
I have to say that I am not a big fan of the trend of having to do a survey, then fill out the demographics, and then having to do another three or four pages of survey after filling out the demographics. I used to get excited when I got to the demographics section as a sign that I was almost done. I do not enjoy having my emotions toyed with in such a manner.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about Religiosity and Emotional Expression between Moral Injury and Alcohol and Other Drug Use in Combat Vets | PANDA
Requester: James Maltzahn [A3PCQ5E2WAZA8T] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a dissertation study to gain a better understanding of the relationship between moral injury and the effects it has on alcohol and/or other drug use.
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1;Military experience EqualTo 1;Location EqualTo US
Have you done this one, how long did it take. I found most of the military ones here lately have been pretty lousy.

petik00

Reaction score
I have to say that I am not a big fan of the trend of having to do a survey, then fill out the demographics, and then having to do another three or four pages of survey after filling out the demographics. I used to get excited when I got to the demographics section as a sign that I was almost done. I do not enjoy having my emotions toyed with in such a manner.
Ugh you may be referring to the same survey, but a certain health survey just pulled that on me. Bubble hell after the demographic questions. It's been a while since I've mumbled so many f yous while submitting a survey.

Reactions: MirrorMan

Markb

Reaction score

XWarrior

Reaction score
Yes that trick stopped me from using my famous Sacramento Stall technique of taking 6.3 minutes to input my age, since we never know what is next now.

Markb

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.