Yeezy is in the house

Yeezy

Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm a new mTurker! My name is AJ, I'm a 21-year-old university student, and I thought I would do this in my off-time this summer (and maybe longer if I get good enough) to make some extra money.

If you like Kanye West, football, sneakers, or really anything, feel free to message me and says what's up.

Hope to see you all around!

YEEZY

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm a new mTurker! My name is AJ, I'm a 21-year-old university student, and I thought I would do this in my off-time this summer (and maybe longer if I get good enough) to make some extra money.

If you like Kanye West, football, sneakers, or really anything, feel free to message me and says what's up.

Hope to see you all around!

YEEZY
:wave:

Reactions: Yeezy

Achilles2357

Reaction score
I've definitely got mixed feelings on Kanye. I like him. Well, I do like him. But sometimes I find him utterly ridiculous. The thing that brought me around to even realizing who he is was a video that someone made of Amazing with video from the "Arab Spring" Egypt protests. Politics aside, I thought that was a great video, but now it is blocked everywhere. If you can find that it is worth watching.