Survivor Season 2 Challenge Thread

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
sorry guys my team played dirty so I am voting myself out. I don't want to be a sucker or bullied. So I'm out.

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
sorry guys my team played dirty so I am voting myself out. I don't want to be a sucker or bullied. So I'm out.

tbh it was just really poor communication but you are clearly done so that is fine. :)

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Excited for the games this week!

As for the Hitbusters and <Gucci> @<Gucci>:

I'm sorry to see when someone isn't having a good time and may be having some team problems. Things unfortunately happen this way sometimes. If a player is having an issue or is overly upset by something that is happening, please send a PM. The nature of this game is not going to be negative and a lot of mud slinging. You're more than welcome to leave the game, but I don't want my challenge thread filled with a lot of drama and nonsense. <Gucci> @<Gucci> if you eliminate yourself that's fine, but this is best done by PM'ing me if anyone wants to do this in the future. I do wish you weren't leaving, but I understand sometimes things don't work out. We will miss you. :hug:

Also, let's cut out the comments about the best/worse players on the team. General joking and trash talk is fine, but no more of those kinds of comments will be tolerated.

Hitbusters, you may decide on another member to fill <Gucci> @<Gucci>'s role of the writer.

Let's move on! Let the games commence!

Looks like I'll be seeing Randomacts @Randomacts Drwho10 @Drwho10 and Jaded @Jaded for the shitposting challenge tonight!

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't even be a proper fanboy of someone.. okay..

I'll see you guys tonight..

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't even be a proper fanboy of someone.. okay..

I'll see you guys tonight..
well, it helps if you don't look thirsty af, sexually harassing my teammate, and asking them to pull down his/her pants

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
A. Let's all be civil.

B. TQueen @TQueen am I reading it right and no second/third place points for shitposter?

Reactions: Tigerpants

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't see on there when all this should be turned in by.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't see on there when all this should be turned in by.
"For the roles that have to turn in an event, all events will be due byThursday, August 18 at 11:59 pm pst.They should be posted here in the challenge thread."

Reactions: TQueen