Survivor Season 2 Challenge Thread

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
I have nothing to post today, since I've been sick and mopey.

But I will still share the 5 things I love about survivor, even if it isn't a valid submission.

1. TQueen @TQueen
2. My beautiful co-contestants, I love you all and without you there are no shenanigans.
3. The wonderfully creative submissions about mturk and mturk humor, they always leave me in stitches.
4. The days spent no even working because you're too busy watching whatever evil thread you have to post in
5. The laughs and smiles and comradery shared by everyone. <3

edit: there

Last edited:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have nothing to post today, since I've been sick and mopey.

But I will still share the 5 things I love about survivor, even if it isn't a valid submission.

1. TQueen @TQueen
2. My beautiful co-contestants, I love you all and without you there are no shenanigans.
3. The wonderfully creative submissions about mturk and mturk humor, they always leave me in stitches.
4. The days spent no even working because you're too busy watching whatever evil thread you have to post in
5. The laughs and smiles and comradery shared by everyone. <3
Hope you feel better soon! :heartpulse:

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Okay so a bit of news and whatnot...

Unfortunately, our lovely Castaway Vanyanka @Vanyanka had to leave from us here on the island. She had a medical emergency and needs to focus on taking care of herself and getting better. Well all love you and will miss you very much. She will be joining the jury for this challenge, so she won't be that far away. :heart:

How this challenge will go now:

We will still have an elimination. The jury will be selecting a winner between:
coffeeowl @coffeeowl
Jaded @Jaded
MerryLou @King MerryLou

Tigerpants @Tigerpants, I'm going to have to say your submission didn't qualify this time. I have to take the first original post, which didn't include any visuals. Head on over to Tribal Council.

I will announce the Jury's decision tomorrow evening. The winner will get immunity, and everyone will head to Tribal Council to decide on who will be leaving us, and who will be our Top 3.

We will have a hiatus next week (for Thanksgiving). We'll come back for two more challenges, wrapping up and crowning our Sole Survivor on the first week of December.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you all. I've loved playing with you and when I'm up to it, I'll post the audio component of the presentation for you.

:heart::heart::heart:

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you jury! It was kind of a risk for me, on a personal level, to put my whole self out there but everyone has been really nice. :love: