Survivor: June Mini-Game Edition

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm like... half working on these songs and just half keeping notes of this woman and her business concerns.

Well, she sounds like she knows what's going on. Lemon cucumbers and floaty font sound serious. We could learn something from her.

Reactions: Kessikitty

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, she sounds like she knows what's going on. Lemon cucumbers and floaty font sound serious. We could learn something from her.
I want some lemon cucumbers and floaty font designs. That sounds delicious.

Reactions: Jerami and Jaded

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Full On Friday

Jerami @Jerami - 63
MerryLou @MerryLou - 58
coffeeowl @coffeeowl - 57
Krikket @Krikket - 47
Kessikitty @Kessikitty - 39

Congrats top 5! You successfully knocked out your competition! :punch2:

For your final round, it's...

ALL ABOUT YOU

In this round, your score is 100% in your hands. You have three options of what you can do. You can:
  • Do nothing, and take the score that you have right now to be your final score.
  • Write a song about MTC. It must be at least 14 lines long. This will be worth 5 points.
  • Sing a song. It can be any song. It can be original or a karaoke version of another song. It must be at least 30 seconds in length. It must have reasonable content. No 25 seconds of music with 5 seconds of singing. This will be worth 10 points.
Myself and a panel of judges will vote on the submission. In addition to the 5/10 points added from the submission, the winner of the votes from the judges will receive another 20 points. So say you sang a song and won the judges vote, you could potentially be adding 30 points to your score.

If you choose to write or sing a song, please submit it in this thread by the end of the day today, Friday June 17 by 11:59 pm pst (daily thread change).

:aikon:

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Can we both write and sing an MTC song? I feel like that's the most fun way to sing an original song.

Reactions: Jaded

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Can we both write and sing an MTC song? I feel like that's the most fun way to sing an original song.
Sure, if you write your song, then sing it, you can receive the +5 and +10.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Sure, if you write your song, then sing it, you can receive the +5 and +10.
Shit, I didnt' even think I'd get points for both. I just thought that'd be cool! Where should we submit the singing? Upload to vocaroo, or....

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Shit, I didnt' even think I'd get points for both. I just thought that'd be cool! Where should we submit the singing? Upload to vocaroo, or....
Whatever you'd like that you can link here to hear. I use Vocaroo because it's easiest.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:owly::owly::owly::owly::owly:

The Coffeeowl Presents

A song of childhood, often sung by her late father in the 1970's. This song is not about Turking, but about friendship and family. For the beloved MTC family and fellow castaways here is Puff the Magic Dragon, sung a cappella. With the sincerest of apologies to Peter, Paul and Mary who recorded the immortal song by Leonard Lipton and Peter Yarrow in 1962. It is presented to bring happiness to those who need it. Snickers of laughter are optional.

Last edited:

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
:owly::owly::owly::owly::owly:

The Coffeeowl Presents

A song of childhood, often sung by her late father in the 1970's. This song is not about Turking, but about friendship and family. For the beloved MTC family and fellow castaways here is Puff the Magic Dragon, sung a cappella. With the sincerest of apologies to Peter, Paul and Mary who recorded the immortal song by Leonard Lipton and Peter Yarrow in 1962. It is presented to bring happiness to those who need it. Snickers of laughter are optional.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1P2Ap0zBlHx

I love you so much because this indeed was my childhood.

Reactions: coffeeowl