Survivor 3 Challenge Thread

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Week 9 Challenge
Scavenger Hunt

Bringing it back from Season 1! I believe this was our Sole Survivor Season 2 Winner MerryLou @MerryLou's favorite challenge.

How it's going down:

• This will be a live/real time hunt.
  • I will run this on Wednesday and Thursday night at 6 pm pst.
  • All of your players on your tribe can play and participate both nights. You can have as little as one player doing all the work, or team up and have all 6 Castaways participating.
  • Each night I will post a list of 200 things at start time. Each night will be different lists.
  • You must run frantically around your house and take pictures of these items.
  • You can group as many together as you like in a picture, just make sure I can CLEARLY tell what and where they are. I will discard photos that look like you just took a picture of a messy pile of crap.
  • If you are on team Jaded @Jaded, be sure to include a "jaded" label somewhere in your picture. If you're on team Vanyanka @Vanyanka, be sure to include a "vanyanka" label somewhere in your picture.
  • I will make a separate "scavenger hunt" thread, and the lists and photos will be posted there.
  • You will only have 30 minutes to find, take pics, and post. At 6:30 I'll call time and count up the points.
  • The team with the most points over the course of two nights will be the winning tribe.
The winners this week:
  • Everyone on the winning tribe will be receiving 1 point towards becoming Sole Survivor.
  • Jaded @Jaded/ Vanyanka @Vanyanka: The one that is one the winning tribe will have a special privilege. You will be able to steal a point from a castaway on the losing team. You will be able to give that point to someone on your team, or keep it for yourself.
See everyone for the first round tomorrow evening.

:tqueen:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Week 9 Challenge
Scavenger Hunt

Bringing it back from Season 1! I believe this was our Sole Survivor Season 2 Winner MerryLou @MerryLou's favorite challenge.

How it's going down:

• This will be a live/real time hunt.
  • I will run this on Wednesday and Thursday night at 6 pm pst.
  • All of your players on your tribe can play and participate both nights. You can have as little as one player doing all the work, or team up and have all 6 Castaways participating.
  • Each night I will post a list of 200 things at start time. Each night will be different lists.
  • You must run frantically around your house and take pictures of these items.
  • You can group as many together as you like in a picture, just make sure I can CLEARLY tell what and where they are. I will discard photos that look like you just took a picture of a messy pile of crap.
  • If you are on team Jaded @Jaded, be sure to include a "jaded" label somewhere in your picture. If you're on team Vanyanka @Vanyanka, be sure to include a "vanyanka" label somewhere in your picture.
  • I will make a separate "scavenger hunt" thread, and the lists and photos will be posted there.
  • You will only have 30 minutes to find, take pics, and post. At 6:30 I'll call time and count up the points.
  • The team with the most points over the course of two nights will be the winning tribe.
The winners this week:
  • Everyone on the winning tribe will be receiving 1 point towards becoming Sole Survivor.
  • Jaded @Jaded/ Vanyanka @Vanyanka: The one that is one the winning tribe will have a special privilege. You will be able to steal a point from a castaway on the losing team. You will be able to give that point to someone on your team, or keep it for yourself.
See everyone for the first round tomorrow evening.

I didn't get to do this one last time. So excited!

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If two team members tag the same item, will it still count as a point?

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it one photo per person each round?

Reactions: TQueen

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I forgot, do we post this as we go, or just all at once?

Reactions: Vanyanka and TQueen

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Week 10 Challenge
Vote for Me

It's everyone's favorite groveling button challenge! Rules are a bit different third time around.

Rules:

• Everyone will be assigned a button. In the next post under this one, I will give you the button you are to use.
  • You must have people "vote" for you. This could be any forum member. (Except for TQueen @TQueen)
  • This person must have a member registration date before 5/15/2017.
  • I will make a "Voting" thread. This is where you'll get your supporters to post.
  • This thread will up open and unlocked this THURSDAY, MAY 18 all day. They may go in and post your button to show they're casting their vote for you.
  • A member can only vote for one person. If they come in and vote for multiple people, it will not count towards your vote.
  • Castaways playing may vote for themselves OR others.
Winners this week:
  • The person who gets the most number of votes will receive 2 points. They will also have the ability to steal a point from a losing Castaway and keep it for themselves, or give it to another player.
  • The runner-up will receive 1 point towards becoming Sole Survivor.