Reaction score
Reactions: Sondi

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
#turkfat4lyfe

Sondi @Sondi how many slices can I have? I know that you've got to have the entire thing for your Food Network tv show, but it gets eaten right after, right?

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sondi @Sondi how many slices can I have? I know that you've got to have the entire thing for your Food Network tv show, but it gets eaten right after, right?
I'm going to need at least a half dozen for my breakfast too... Maybe you can have the crumbs :pleco:

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm going to need at least a half dozen for my breakfast too... Maybe you can have the crumbs :pleco:
:eek:

You're giving to it to the dogs then? Because there's no way you're having them yourself with that tv-ready figure. It's cool, I throw a few scraps of "people food" to my dog every now and then too.

Last edited:

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:eek:

You're giving to it to the dogs then? Because there's no way you're having them yourself with that tv-ready figure. It's cool, I throw a few scrap of "people food" to my dog every now and then too.
:rolleyes: it's poker night, so they're getting scarfed. We'll both be lucky if there are actually crumbs left tomorrow morning :rain:

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:rolleyes: it's poker night, so they're getting scarfed. We'll both be lucky if there are actually crumbs left tomorrow morning :rain:
It's okay, if nothing else I'll get bragging rights with my friends for having eaten at the famous Sondi @Sondi 's table and her utterly delicious food that everyone else ate. That's gotta count for something.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I always cook more when my mom is here and things are more relaxed :bode:

Burger on toasted brioche with pepperjack, caramelized onions, and homemade garlic aioli (that salad is just for show :wink: )

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I always cook more when my mom is here and things are more relaxed :bode:

Burger on toasted brioche with pepperjack, caramelized onions, and homemade garlic aioli (that salad is just for show :wink: )

That burger already looked absurdly delicious and photogenic enough to be a supermodel, but "That salad is just for show" is what really sealed the deal for me.