weisian

Requester
Reaction score
Sent out more 99 more assignments.

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
Were bonuses strictly performance based? I was surprised at the amount of my bonus ($30+), wasn't sure if luck or what :)

weisian

Requester
Reaction score
People who did not complete the HIT (and were thus not paid $60) were bonused in proportion to the work they did (defined by a payment schedule outlined at the beginning). If you were bonused that much and you received the base pay for completing the HIT then I screwed up. Bonuses should generally be between $5-$15 for complete HITs.

NovaLord

Stargazer
Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently when I accidentally did one of the check-in hits when they were first out, it gave me the lifetime qualification, now I can't do one of the actual HiTs (I haven't been able to catch one yet). I sent an email asking for a revoking of that qualification.

weisian

Requester
Reaction score
Apparently when I accidentally did one of the check-in hits when they were first out, it gave me the lifetime qualification, now I can't do one of the actual HiTs (I haven't been able to catch one yet). I sent an email asking for a revoking of that qualification.
With so many assignments we have to rely on the check-in hit to track who has completed work. Especially because we do not accept work from anyone who has completed any experiments before. I believe we have you up and running now though. If other people have completed the check-in hit accidentally I would advise you to (1) please read the instructions... we clearly say to not accept the HIT and (2) contact us if you want to accepted the 10 hour HIT but can't complete the check-in.

NovaLord

Stargazer
Contributor
Reaction score
With so many assignments we have to rely on the check-in hit to track who has completed work. Especially because we do not accept work from anyone who has completed any experiments before. I believe we have you up and running now though. If other people have completed the check-in hit accidentally I would advise you to (1) please read the instructions... we clearly say to not accept the HIT and (2) contact us if you want to accepted the 10 hour HIT but can't complete the check-in.
Yep, emailed you guys. They revoked the qual almost immediately and allowed me to accept the $60. Just finished it. Thanks for being so helpful and communicative on here and through email.

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
Hello, Weisian, I sent you guys an email to the email listed in the app. I am on the last task which is a 30 minute task and I don't have enough time.

weisian

Requester
Reaction score
Hello, Weisian, I sent you guys an email to the email listed in the app. I am on the last task which is a 30 minute task and I don't have enough time.
Hey, got your email. Seems you were able to get it done. Nice avatar!

Reactions: chuchotant

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
Hey, got your email. Seems you were able to get it done. Nice avatar!
Thank you! your name is rather lovely if I do say so. I wasnt sure, but you signed your email W, so I assume it is your name. Have a good one.

Cruxy

Reaction score
This was a long long long task. The 7 day timer helped though. It was nice to have something to do over a slow weekend. Submitted it Monday night, just waiting for it to approve and for any potential bonus to come in now.

Just wanted to throw into the conversation here that the technical issues on the fishing game(i had to complete it 3 times) On the third time i turned off my adblock, rapportive and my coupons at checkout chrome addons and it submitted fine. I'm not sure if one of these could be causing the problem because im not able to reproduce it, obviously. But maybe something to look into.

weisian

Requester
Reaction score
This was a long long long task. The 7 day timer helped though. It was nice to have something to do over a slow weekend. Submitted it Monday night, just waiting for it to approve and for any potential bonus to come in now.

Just wanted to throw into the conversation here that the technical issues on the fishing game(i had to complete it 3 times) On the third time i turned off my adblock, rapportive and my coupons at checkout chrome addons and it submitted fine. I'm not sure if one of these could be causing the problem because im not able to reproduce it, obviously. But maybe something to look into.
At this point we've heard from a number of people that turning off extensions fixes the problem. I have no idea why it only affects the fishing task, or what specific extensions they are, but that seems to be the best fix. Thanks for letting us know what worked for you.

weisian

Requester
Reaction score
Sent out bonuses last night and a new round of assignments this morning!

Edit: Minor snag with my bonusing script. Almost all bonuses should be sent out now. As always, if you think you should have received one, please email!

Last edited:

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Weisian! Is there anyway that the system you use to credit bonuses might have not sent me a bonus for this hit?

I do not see anything in my gmail and I completed the hit last weekish.

Thanks in advance

weisian

Requester
Reaction score
Hey Weisian! Is there anyway that the system you use to credit bonuses might have not sent me a bonus for this hit?

I do not see anything in my gmail and I completed the hit last weekish.

Thanks in advance
There absolutely is a possibility, but I just sent out the ones I believe I missed. It should be sent to your "check-in" HIT. Bonuses are always sent after the time of expiration (so a few days more than the 7 days after the day I sent them out). If you can't find the bonus, send me a message with your worker ID and I'll look into it.

Reactions: GoldenTemple

Ruby12

Reaction score
I couldn't click the Finished button for Dummy hit. When I click 'Redo Experiment' it is again going through the task of displaying 'X'. But no response when I click 'Finished' button. Please help.

weisian

Requester
Reaction score
I couldn't click the Finished button for Dummy hit. When I click 'Redo Experiment' it is again going through the task of displaying 'X'. But no response when I click 'Finished' button. Please help.
Disable all extensions - that seems to help the finish problem. If it doesn't there isn't much I can do (and it's probably for the best since the same problem would probably arise during the longer hit.)

groundturk

Reaction score
So I caught the $60 HIT earlier today and was going to try to get started on it tonight but I can't seem to find the "check-in" HIT. Will more of those be posted soon?

weisian

Requester
Reaction score
You can access the check-in from the HIT's Ad page. There is a link to it.

groundturk

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I should have provided some more information there. :)
From within the $60 HIT, I click the "this quick hit" link and I get the HIT results page that says "There are no HITs in this group available to you at the moment". It almost seem like the group of check-in HITs have all been taken?

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I should have provided some more information there. :)
From within the $60 HIT, I click the "this quick hit" link and I get the HIT results page that says "There are no HITs in this group available to you at the moment". It almost seem like the group of check-in HITs have all been taken?
I just came to ask about the same problem. I wondered what I messed up this time lol. I found the check in hit by searching by the requester link, and found the $0.00 check in hit, and it did the same thing.

Last edited: