Requester has asked for "HIT ID" to reverse rejections; Where can I find a HIT ID (number, I ASSume)

mTurk8705

Do It Yourself.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been searching here and Reddit, but no luck. I have Hit DB II, TO, Turkmaster, Hit Scraper, et al.
I'm trying not to be a pain in the butt, but ...

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I've been searching here and Reddit, but no luck. I have Hit DB II, TO, Turkmaster, Hit Scraper, et al.
I'm trying not to be a pain in the butt, but ...
Search for the requesters name in your HIT DB but click the check box for Export CSV first. Then when you search you'll download a CSV file that shows the HIT ID. You can narrow the search by choosing 'rejected' in the FIND drop down menu. (This is for HIT db MK. 11)

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Also, you can just go to your dashboard to get it. Find the HIT that was rejected from your status page, and next to that rejection will be a link with the requester's name (the same link that you would click to send them a message.) The url in that link will contain the HIT ID for that rejected HIT.

mTurk8705

Do It Yourself.
Contributor
Reaction score
Also, you can just go to your dashboard to get it. Find the HIT that was rejected from your status page, and next to that rejection will be a link with the requester's name (the same link that you would click to send them a message.) The url in that link will contain the HIT ID for that rejected HIT.
Sooo this is a HIT ID from the URL ... HIT+3KQC8JMJGCDEZE5YXEPFW7IDVONH32

Sweet Aveline, just like MerryLou, Sweet Opportunistic Bacchanal
:angelic::angelic:

Back to the Hits!

Reactions: MerryLou

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Sooo this is a HIT ID from the URL ... HIT+3KQC8JMJGCDEZE5YXEPFW7IDVONH32
Yes, that would be the HIT ID. It's usually at the end of the url, following "&subject=Regarding+Amazon+Mechanical+Turk+HIT+"

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Oh sure if you wanna do it the easy way :p

:bag:

Reactions: aveline

mTurk8705

Do It Yourself.
Contributor
Reaction score
And thanks again! 3 Rejections reversed! It was School Info, by the way. And my error, I did a bunch of NAs and then at the end I found some schools in the DB and copied the names in instead of the ID #.

Reactions: kryss