question on mturk suite

Jeremy

Reaction score
is there a way to have mturk suites hitfinder tell you which hits you've already done, and to filter out hits that are no longer available?

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
No. The best you can kinda do is notice that the text color changes when you've clicked on a link. So if the text color is the "clicked on" color, you know you've already at least looked at it, or done it.

Reactions: Jeremy

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
is there a way to have mturk suites hitfinder tell you which hits you've already done, and to filter out hits that are no longer available?
When you click on a link, you'll notice that the link itself has a different color now - it's a dark purple, but that's difficult to see, for me.

as long as you don't clear your cache too often, it'll keep that other color for a while

I prefer to have my previously_clicked_links a different color though - and I found gold to be quite visible

In chrome browser, I hold in CTRL and SHIFT at the same time, and the letter 'i'
(alternatively, right click, and then choose the 'inspect' option)

in the new window, at the top bar, click into 'console' and then paste the following:
Code:
document.head.insertAdjacentHTML(`beforeend`, `<style>a:visited { color: #CFB53B; }</style>`);
You can also change the color code if you think you'd like a different color

----------------------

as far as no hits available.. just because one click says they are not available doesn't mean that you cannot catch them.
each hit is [typically] just one of a specific quantity of tasks that the requester has released.
when someone else returns theirs, or it expires, it gets released back into the pool, and can be snatched up.
for this reason, you might consider using pandacrazy or hitcatcher or turkmaster to catch it.
be warned, though, the more things you have being actively sought, the more time in between each one's search