Qmee

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Just a tip--

They recommend clearing your cookies every once in a while.
Just remember to backup your files/scripts/whatnot that use cookies!

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
I have made 84c since I started using it last month. I don't google a lot but I do use amazon, which provides me with a majority of my qmee money. So if you're not a search engine user much but shop a lot, it could be worth checking out.

Reactions: YAHU

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
Qmee, I've recently had to disable in Chrome because it REALLY slowed down my old Linux Machines, although I did earn a fair bit with it!

If you want to maximize earnings, get a Bing Rewards account, go to /r/Qmee, and just Copy and Paste the items in the weekly "Rewarded Results" thread. You still get paid either way.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
should probably just drop your referral links in here since that was everyone is doing in the other threads :D

http://qm.ee/DC3FAFA5

Eetha

cuter than you
Contributor
Reaction score
I've made a couple bucks on qmee, only just reinstalled it... Signed up with YAHUs referral ages ago.

http://qm.ee/1B8271DB
if anyone wants to get a train going here :)

Reactions: clickhappier

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Here's my referral link if you love me or my beauty: http://qm.ee/A772407C

:p
I just signed up your link and will post mine when I get it. They said it may take a day or whatever.
Has anyone make a bunch of money off of this? Also, while doing Zoltar website hits, do the Qmee recommendations come up or do they only come up when you type something into the engines it uses?

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just signed up your link and will post mine when I get it. They said it may take a day or whatever.
Has anyone make a bunch of money off of this? Also, while doing Zoltar website hits, do the Qmee recommendations come up or do they only come up when you type something into the engines it uses?
I don't make that much. It's just kind of free money while you're searching the internet. I tend to get the most points when I'm looking for stuff to buy. :p

Reactions: Cmoney

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
what's ur link? wanted to try it out

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
I made like $10 over a few months, its certainly not something you're gonna break the bank with, but its nice to have around

I get most of my recs from searching stuff on OCMP5s, so they'll come up on whatever, but if you haven't gotten anything all day check the reddit which will usually have some guaranteed searches for a few cents

Reactions: Cmoney

NockNurman

Reaction score
I usually make about a dollar a month. Depending on what you search for you can get more ads that give credit.