Panda Crazy Script for Panda's

Frank

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been using this script for a month and has improved my mturk experience a lot!

But I'd like to post and issue which I don't know if it is common or not. When I want to add a job to a group that I currently have, after I selected just 1 new job, the script adds all the jobs that I have available in this script. It happens every time, so actually I haven't been able to use the grouping feature properly because of this.

Is there any solution for this? I use Firefox

Regards,

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, I just tried Panda Crazy again last night. I'd tried it in the past but didn't have the patience for dealing with the PREs but decided to give it another try.

Anyway, all seems good EXCEPT it keeps making my MTurk HITs page sort all the HITs by highest reward, rather than newest first. I'll change it back to newest first and close the tab and then come back and it's back to highest reward again. I've turned off all other scripts and then turned them back on one by one to find which one is doing this and it's PC.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
hello, i need help. I cant get my panda crazy to load up at all anymore i have uninstalled and reinstalled it just wont work

JrRandy

Reaction score
Today I released a new update for Panda Crazy Queue Helper (0.3.0) to greasyfork. Be sure to update it if greasemonkey/tampermonkey doesn't update it automatically. Should update it automatically sometime today. This is only for the Queue Helper and the features will only work with the newest Panda Crazy (0.5.0)

New Features:
  • New option to go to next hit with same title as current hit is now in the queue menu.
I cannot for the life of me, find this option lol Can anyone direct me on where I should be looking? - Nevermind, I found it. Did not notice the floating "Q" in top right corner hiding the options :)

Last edited:

Karen058

Reaction score
I am new to Turk. I just do not understand how to use pandA. Is there a link to a forum discussion on this?

Achilles2357

Reaction score
First of all, this is a great script. Thank you! I have a question, though, for anyone who can answer... I just switched my turking from Firefox and Hit Scraper to Chrome (actually Chromium on Linux) and Mturk Suite. I had Panda Crazy installed before and I installed it again. I also have the Panda Crazy helper script installed, and this has been one of my prime ways to get hits. Earlier, when I clicked on the Panda Crazy panda button on an mturk page, the button would retain a a double line boundary after I had clicked it. This was very useful, as I then knew the hit was being panda'd. But this is no longer the case. This is leading me to be paranoid, and leading me to double and triple click. Has anyone had this problem and solved it? I want to find a way to make sure that the hit is being panda'd once I have clicked. My javascript is weak right now, but I'm willing to try hacks....

Ahn

Reaction score
Is Panda Crazy opening Hits from your queue in a new tab rather than a new window? I observed this change couple of hours ago and also a drop in the number of Hits being snagged via the pandas.

TheresaofAlbion

Working for noms
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a way to get the helper buttons for the new site? Hitnotifier is opening the links in the new site, but I can't figure out how to panda from there

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
@jonnyrs on the timers the default goham delay timer must be set to between 10 and 60 seconds. I'd like to get the lower limit much lower. Is there any way I can do this. I'd be ok with editing the source code if you tell me which line its on.

Thanks.

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
I have been having issues. No panda button showing up next to hits even after a complete remove and reinstall of Tampermonkey. Only scripts running are:

JR Mturk Panda Crazy 0.5.1
JR Mturk Panda Crazy Helper 0.2.8
JR Mturk Panda Crazy Queue Helper 0.3.4
MTurk HIT Database Mk.II 1.2.1
Mturk Hourly 1.2.2
New HIT Monitor v2

I can do it manually and Panda Crazy will pick them up, but I do miss that quick click button.

Hopefully this will get fixed soon. Mturk Hourly 1.2.2 does not seem to work as well. Maybe Chrome (Version 60.0.3112.78 -Official Build - 64-bit) is screwed up somehow on my system
@jonnyrs

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Buttons broke for me as well. Was still working fine yesterday to my recollection now they don't show up at all. Tried disabling MTS just in case there's some conflict but that doesn't change anything.

Reactions: MrTrentSD

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
Buttons broke for me as well. Was still working fine yesterday to my recollection now they don't show up at all. Tried disabling MTS just in case there's some conflict but that doesn't change anything.
Might be an issue with a slow rollout of a Chrome update?? I have JR Mturk Panda Crazy turned on and in position #1 in Tampermonky, but when I click on the TM Icon, it's not showing in the drop down menu - JR Mturk Panda Crazy Helper is showing, just not the main JR PC script! I have uninstalled and reinstalled TM and all the scripts. Also reloaded Chrome. Last thing I could do would be to do a deep removal of chrome and load it in fresh and clean. I just don't wanna :onion:

catnapped

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Might be an issue with a slow rollout of a Chrome update?? I have JR Mturk Panda Crazy turned on and in position #1 in Tampermonky, but when I click on the TM Icon, it's not showing in the drop down menu - JR Mturk Panda Crazy Helper is showing, just not the main JR PC script! I have uninstalled and reinstalled TM and all the scripts. Also reloaded Chrome. Last thing I could do would be to do a deep removal of chrome and load it in fresh and clean. I just don't wanna :onion:
It's even more weird for me. I have two Chrome profiles...the old one that I used to use but it started getting laggy and the "new" one that I created awhile back. The buttons still work-still there on the old one but are broken (missing) on the "new" one. It's not the Chrome version and it's not MTS conflicting as it's updated on the other profile. IDK what's going on here.

(what you could try to do is just create a new profile in Chrome, get it well enough for Mturk and reinstall the PC stuff and see if it works)

catnapped

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
MrTrentSD @MrTrentSD if you right click on the page where any hit is (where the buttons should so up), do "inspect" then look in the console is there anything ominous in there relating to PC?

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
MrTrentSD @MrTrentSD if you right click on the page where any hit is (where the buttons should so up), do "inspect" then look in the console is there anything ominous in there relating to PC?
nothing looks ominous - but I don't write code. The only X in a red circle that showed up was from my Ublock blocking the top orange bar. I searched for the word Panda and only expandall showed up.

Reactions: catnapped

catnapped

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
nothing looks ominous - but I don't write code. The only X in a red circle that showed up was from my Ublock blocking the top orange bar. I searched for the word Panda and only expandall showed up.
OK. Mine has what looks like a storage full warning. I PM'ed him about it.

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
catnapped @catnapped Just created a second chrome profile. Tampermonkey with two Panda Crazy scripts running and that's it. No PC buttons and only Panda Crazy Helper showings as running on the page when I click on the TM icon.

catnapped

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
catnapped @catnapped Just created a second chrome profile. Tampermonkey with two Panda Crazy scripts running and that's it. No PC buttons and only Panda Crazy Helper showings as running on the page when I click on the TM icon.
Was worth a shot. Clearly there's various issues.

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
I have been having issues. No panda button showing up next to hits even after a complete remove and reinstall of Tampermonkey. Only scripts running are:

JR Mturk Panda Crazy 0.5.1
JR Mturk Panda Crazy Helper 0.2.8
JR Mturk Panda Crazy Queue Helper 0.3.4
MTurk HIT Database Mk.II 1.2.1
Mturk Hourly 1.2.2
New HIT Monitor v2

I can do it manually and Panda Crazy will pick them up, but I do miss that quick click button.

Hopefully this will get fixed soon. Mturk Hourly 1.2.2 does not seem to work as well. Maybe Chrome (Version 60.0.3112.78 -Official Build - 64-bit) is screwed up somehow on my system
Johnnyrs @Johnnyrs
I'm also not getting PC panda buttons to appear. Noticed it in the last few days. Currently running only MTS, PC (with both helpers), Overwatch, and the hourly script.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't really know why some do not have the panda buttons anymore. It seems to be from a chrome update that awhile ago forced links to open up in tabs instead of a new window. This new update to chrome last few days seemed to fix the opening up in a tab problem. I hope it might have fixed the panda button problems. I can't see any reason why PC would be using too much local storage. Must be something else that is causing that problem. A new chrome profile might work. Switching to portable chrome could work because they are basically the same. I don't recommend running two Panda Crazy scripts in the same browser. It can really mess up the database if it tries to save at the same time. If you want to run 1 on the old site and the other on the new site then I recommend to use another browser. I run regular chrome and portable chrome just for that reason. I have the script actually delete local storage data not being used whenever it starts so not sure what the problem would be. The only script that could add a lot of extra data in the storage is the queue helper if using it in a lot of tabs with a hit that can be done in seconds. But even then the main script will delete all of that added data at the start. So be sure you are at least starting the script every day.

Soon I'll have an update for the script which will keep it working even after mturk redirects people to the new site which will happen in the future but no date yet. I will also have an update so the panda buttons will work with the new site but not on the search page yet because that's a bit more difficult and there isn't a lot of room for the buttons so need time to think of a good way to do it.