Page Request Error

Nathan01

Reaction score
Can a high Page Request Error (PRE's) get your account suspended? I am running PC, HC and TM all at the same time. Would there be any issues with Mturk?

Thanks!

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Can a high Page Request Error (PRE's) get your account suspended? I am running PC, HC and TM all at the same time. Would there be any issues with Mturk?

Thanks!
Hi! I personally don't think so, but with the new TOS changes, I can't remember off hand what was addressed with this. Anyone else in @Mentor know?

Reactions: <Gucci>

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score

Thanks!
PROBABLY not but no one knows for sure what is going on inside Mturk. The new TOS's specifically state something about abusive page requests not being allowed but they do not explain what they consider not ok. A few members spoke with someone who works on the Mturk side of amazon and they were told that this was not really a new policy just a rewording of the TOS, so the fact that nobody has had their accounts shut down because of PRE's(that i know of) tells me it will not be a problem but as always YMMV

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Thanks!
Nope you are totally fine! :)
They are search tools not automation scripts.