New and Think I'm Doing Decent, Need to Learn Panda!

Schwifty_Love

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm a new Turker and I love it! I'm using mturksuite and have Panda Crazy but haven't used it really yet because it's too confusing for me lol. I'm averaging 20 dollars a day and am at 30+ dollars for today...my best day yet!! Looking forward to seeing what more I can learn. Thanks much!

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm a new Turker and I love it! I'm using mturksuite and have Panda Crazy but haven't used it really yet because it's too confusing for me lol. I'm averaging 20 dollars a day and am at 30+ dollars for today...my best day yet!! Looking forward to seeing what more I can learn. Thanks much!
Welcome!

:wave:

Reactions: Schwifty_Love

Schwifty_Love

Reaction score
Thank you! I hadn't seen that thread link before but will definitely check it out! Much appreciated:)
I'm using hitfinder right now which has been a huge help and I know that Panda Crazy (once I figure it out) will be super helpful as well.
Also, I broke 200 dollars (total) yesterday! Yay!!
About to get my coffee and start turkin for the day :)

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Hello!

For me, the key to Panda Crazy is the separate Panda Crazy Helper script. You have to add this separately. When you try to Panda a hit on the mturk page, but it is not available, there will be a button to set Panda Crazy on it. Right now I'm getting the vast majority of my hits this way. (I'm not that good with batches yet, though, but I think that's mainly because I don't have the right scripts to actually do them.)