Never Ending Chat

Favorite animals:

• Total voters

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
People and their smarts amaze me .... Was in hall talking to the landlord and one of the neighbors walks by ... " Hey how are you Steve? Seems like I never see you anymore since it has been colder and raining I don't take my dog out to go to the bathroom anymore and I make him use pee pads...."

LMAO this is just the thing to say in front of the building owner... basically "Hi Steve I am training my dog to use the apartment as a bathroom because I am lazy"

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
People and their smarts amaze me .... Was in hall talking to the landlord and one of the neighbors walks by ... " Hey how are you Steve? Seems like I never see you anymore since it has been colder and raining I don't take my dog out to go to the bathroom anymore and I make him use pee pads...."

LMAO this is just the thing to say in front of the building owner... basically "Hi Steve I am training my dog to use the apartment as a bathroom because I am lazy"
Some of my neighbors are having a passive aggressive note war in our elevator due to noise issues. I feel like I live in a dorm sometimes. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jaded and SAJ

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
I am seriously unprepared for the holiday season. Kinda caught me by surprise that Thanksgiving is already next week...

Reactions: Jaded

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I probably shouldn't, but I love me some passive aggressive note wars.
I hear ya. If they are done with some cleverness. This one was mildly entertaining at first but now it is just rude and a bunch of name calling. I can't wait for the buildingwide letter from the property managers about it. :ROFL:

Reactions: Jaded