Favorite animals:

• Total voters

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
phew, :O Thanks that's one worry off!

Oh, that's a good way to think about it :eek: I have a couple places where I just have to sit for an hour or so. If it's daytime I might wander outside and see if there's anything fancy nearby :O
WHERE are you going?! I wish I could take a mini vacation :) Maybe next year!

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
WHERE are you going?! I wish I could take a mini vacation :) Maybe next year!
I'm riding the bus to Texas where my family lives, gonna hang out there for a couple months. Oh and also go on a cruise :O :O :O I'm leaving in December, I just bought my ticket early so it would be cheaper.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm riding the bus to Texas where my family lives, gonna hang out there for a couple months. Oh and also go on a cruise :O :O :O I'm leaving in December, I just bought my ticket early so it would be cheaper.
Oh awesome! That's super exciting - cruises are really fun (take all the naps) :) December will be here before you know it!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh awesome! That's super exciting - cruises are really fun (take all the naps) :) December will be here before you know it!
:D

I still need to turk up enough so that I don't have to turk up while I"m gone. I figure like 800 should be enough. Plus my FIL was super awesome and said I didn't have to pay my phone bill for 2 months as a present :o :o so that's an extra 140 towards it.

I'm a little excited. I wrote a bunch of to-do and checklists which is something I do when I get excited. (I don't know why)

Reactions: jklmnop and Sondi

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Why do all these "Easy chicken recipes" I googled have 407 steps and 3000 ingredients?

edit:

Maybe exaggerated

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
hM THAT LOOKS really good.

(half caps)
I made it one time last winter right after I had baby#2 and It was like "OMG I'M DYING FROM HOW GOOD THIS IS" - because I was starving all the time then, but it was just a delicious today :bear: :dummy1:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I made it one time last winter right after I had baby#2 and It was like "OMG I'M DYING FROM HOW GOOD THIS IS" - because I was starving all the time then, but it was just a delicious today :bear: :dummy1:
my chicken was still frozen so I made turkey wraps. Fiance said it was good which means he super liked it because usually he just says "this is okay."

Reactions: Sondi

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Quoting you twice cause that's how I roll, but I bookmarked that for if I buy an instant pot so I can make it. W/out the leaves though. I'm sure they are good but leaf spices are weird to me o.o

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Quoting you twice cause that's how I roll, but I bookmarked that for if I buy an instant pot so I can make it. W/out the leaves though. I'm sure they are good but leaf spices are weird to me :o_o:
you could totally make it in a regular pot :p just cook it for 30-40 or so or until you get tired of cooking it - chili is easy that way :)

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
you could totally make it in a regular pot :p just cook it for 30-40 or so or until you get tired of cooking it - chili is easy that way :)
oh :o

Did not realize that. >.>

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
i threw out a bunch of stuff, which was mostly me combining things into other boxes and throwing out boxes i have hoarded for no reason

Reactions: Jaded and Sondi

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
i threw out a bunch of stuff, which was mostly me combining things into other boxes and throwing out boxes i have hoarded for no reason
I was searching for my phone holder yesterday and looked in the closet and there are like 30 boxes in there that are empty. I have no idea why.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I was searching for my phone holder yesterday and looked in the closet and there are like 30 boxes in there that are empty. I have no idea why.
when i order something i like to keep the box in case i need to return it during the return period, then i just forget that they're in my closet

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
when i order something i like to keep the box in case i need to return it during the return period, then i just forget that they're in my closet
Hm, are you me?

Reactions: ducky

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Why do all these "Easy chicken recipes" I googled have 407 steps and 3000 ingredients?

edit:

Maybe exaggerated
Corollary: why does a cake roll recipe make it seem like rolling cake up is easy? I am about to go ice a pumpkin rectangle, not a pumpkin roll. This was an inopportune time to run out of parchment paper...