• Total voters

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
basketcasey @basketcasey How's your part of the storm, Love?
Hi boo! Thanks for checking on me. We were fine here. It was hella windy and drizzled a lot, but no flooding or damage. My power flickered on and off, but thankfully I didn't lose it. My family in Tampa is also safe and sound so I'm very thankful!

MyStarlight

Contributor
Reaction score
This is an epic haul! I've been wanting to try the su:m 37 Rose Cleansing Stick so let me know if you like it. I have major jealousy over all of this stuff.
It's actually my second one. I'm running low on my first one. I can't live without it. It smells so good and it doesn't leave my face feeling dry and tight. I'm excited to try the Heimish balm. I hear it's better than the Banila co balm.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's actually my second one. I'm running low on my first one. I can't live without it. It smells so good and it doesn't leave my face feeling dry and tight. I'm excited to try the Heimish balm. I hear it's better than the Banila co balm.
I have a sample of the Heimish balm that I need to try. I'm trying to use up my Banilla first.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Vanyanka @Vanyanka this barely has any skincare :p
I really wanted to try the new foundation from Rihanna's line. That and the NARS dolce vita lip pencil are the only things I actually purchased from this. The rest were samples/codes.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Vanyanka @Vanyanka this barely has any skincare :p
I really wanted to try the new foundation from Rihanna's line. That and the NARS dolce vita lip pencil are the only things I actually purchased from this. The rest were samples/codes.
Wow, that's a lot of free stuff. Pretty color on the Nars pencil and let me know how you like the foundation. I can never find one I love. Did you just buy the Drunken Elephant C-Firma or did you already own it? It's one of my favorite products ever.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, that's a lot of free stuff. Pretty color on the Nars pencil and let me know how you like the foundation. I can never find one I love. Did you just buy the Drunken Elephant C-Firma or did you already own it? It's one of my favorite products ever.
Haha yeah, I did use points on the MUFE lipstick thingy.

For C-firma, I already owned it, although I did buy it from Sephora a few months back. I've got a 15% off coupon from dermstore for when I buy it again :D

I'm not sure I picked the correct match tbh, but there are 40 shades so there's a good chance they carry a good shade in there somewhere lol. It's matte, which I don't usually go for, but it feels basically weightless and seems to cling to dry spots less than GA Luminous Silk & basically anything NARS I've tried. So far it looks pretty good!