Never Ending Chat

Favorite animals:

• Total voters

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Pleco @Pleco

Breakfast: Cookie dough poptarts. Good, but not for breakfast. More like a snack. I thought it would be more chocolate chippy but it wasn't so great. 5/10 Would eat for snack again.

Snacks: A boiled egg, (MIl cooked a dozen of them, and I swear she does something weird to them because they taste just a little off.) a spoonful of peanut butter, and 4 oreos (two cinnamon bun, two red velvet) (Not all at once, that would be weird as heck.)

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pleco @Pleco

Breakfast: Cookie dough poptarts. Good, but not for breakfast. More like a snack. I thought it would be more chocolate chippy but it wasn't so great. 5/10 Would eat for snack again.

Snacks: A boiled egg, (MIl cooked a dozen of them, and I swear she does something weird to them because they taste just a little off.) a spoonful of peanut butter, and 4 oreos (two cinnamon bun, two red velvet) (Not all at once, that would be weird as heck.)
I ate a banana for breakfast, fml.

Also, cookie dough poptarts? Is that the whole poptart that tastes like cookie dough or just the filling inside, or the frosting? I hadn't heard of them before.

Reactions: Sondi

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I ate a banana for breakfast, fml.

Also, cookie dough poptarts? Is that the whole poptart that tastes like cookie dough or just the filling inside, or the frosting? I hadn't heard of them before.
The filling is supposed to be cookie dough, but it's just kind of a sweet brownish goop. It has chocolate-like frosting as well. It's....okay if you like sugar I guess?

Reactions: Pleco

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a box of donuts on the stove. Lemon filled .-. if anyone wants them.

Reactions: jenaling