Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:

SharonS

Reaction score
Is anyone else who is using" [MTURK WORKER] dashboard enhancer " having an issue failing to fetch daily projected earnings on new site today?

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is anyone else who is using" [MTURK WORKER] dashboard enhancer " having an issue failing to fetch daily projected earnings on new site today?
This will happen until the status detail pages from Worker become active for your account. I added it to the scripts description page so more can see it.

Reactions: siriusthinking

SharonS

Reaction score
This will happen until the status detail pages from Worker become active for your account. I added it to the scripts description page so more can see it.

Thank you! I was sure it was waiting game but I wanted to make sure I didnt so something wrong :)

KLB

Reaction score
Hello. Thanks for all the work on the new scripts. I am sure it is frustrating at times.

I have a question about Panda links and the use of the new HIT Scraper with Panda.

On the new worker web site, when you select a HIT from the new "HITS" page and that HIT is no longer available………..instead of showing the Panda link in the URL, it is showing your search parameters for Mturk instead. In other words, when you used to click a HIT and it was gone you would see the Panda link in the URL on the page. You could then copy the Panda URL it and place the link to Panda Crazy or another script that will automatically Panda a HIT.

Have noticed that when using the new HIT Scraper and one selects "Reward and Panda" to access a HIT and that HIT is gone……...on the page that the HIT Scraper links to (The HIT page) that you do not see a Panda link in the URL, but rather, the main search parameters that you have entered for Mturk HITS page. Same as clicking a HIT from the new worker main HIT page for Mturk.

I imagine that this is not an issue with the HIT Scraper script, but rather, something that Mturk has coded into the new worker web site.

Is that correct?

If so how will people ever get a Panda link off the new worker site? If you cannot get a Panda URL from the main Mturk HITS page, nor from the HIT Scraper "Reward and Panda" then are we all done with being able to get a Panda link for any HIT that is unavailable at the time we click it? Has Mturk blocked our ability to get a Panda link?

Hope that makes sense. I guess what I am asking is how are people even able to get a Panda URL anymore?

Thanks!

(Geez, what a hassle huh?)

Reactions: DankoRamone

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hello. Thanks for all the work on the new scripts. I am sure it is frustrating at times.

I have a question about Panda links and the use of the new HIT Scraper with Panda.

On the new worker web site, when you select a HIT from the new "HITS" page and that HIT is no longer available………..instead of showing the Panda link in the URL, it is showing your search parameters for Mturk instead. In other words, when you used to click a HIT and it was gone you would see the Panda link in the URL on the page. You could then copy the Panda URL it and place the link to Panda Crazy or another script that will automatically Panda a HIT.

Have noticed that when using the new HIT Scraper and one selects "Reward and Panda" to access a HIT and that HIT is gone……...on the page that the HIT Scraper links to (The HIT page) that you do not see a Panda link in the URL, but rather, the main search parameters that you have entered for Mturk HITS page. Same as clicking a HIT from the new worker main HIT page for Mturk.

I imagine that this is not an issue with the HIT Scraper script, but rather, something that Mturk has coded into the new worker web site.

Is that correct?

If so how will people ever get a Panda link off the new worker site? If you cannot get a Panda URL from the main Mturk HITS page, nor from the HIT Scraper "Reward and Panda" then are we all done with being able to get a Panda link for any HIT that is unavailable at the time we click it? Has Mturk blocked our ability to get a Panda link?

Hope that makes sense. I guess what I am asking is how are people even able to get a Panda URL anymore?

Thanks!

(Geez, what a hassle huh?)
Right click > copy the links you are clicking on.

KLB

Reaction score
Right click > copy the links you are clicking on.

Thank you. I see that your method does work. I appreciate your taking the time to post that solution.

However, most HITs that come up on HIT Scraper are gone within a second or two. That 2 step process of right click and copy link address takes longer than a person typically has to do this new method before the HIT vanishes. Before you would just click the pay link on HIT Scraper and, boom, your Panda page pops up in another tab in a split second. That 2 step process is a HUGE obstruction to efficient Turking.

But, it does work and that is better than no option at all.

I assume that the problem is permanent due to the way Mturk has coded this new worker site?

KLB

Reaction score
And by the way.......Let's say a HIT comes up on the HIT Scraper and a person quickly clicks the "reward and Panda" link to try to catch that HIT. The HIT in fact links out, but the HIT is already gone. So, you are now on a page with no Panda in the URL anymore.

So, since you missed the HIT, you return to HIT Scraper to do this 2 step process of right click and copy link location. BUT, the HIT is gone from the HIT Scraper because you just spent time trying to catch the HIT in the first place. So, now you have no Panda and no way to retrieve the HIT for Panda Crazy, or other script you may use to catch that HIT next time around.

In other words, people will try to catch the HIT from HIT Scraper by clicking the pay link for the HIT before doing this 2 step process of right click and copy. So, by the time you try to catch it, and don't, then get back to the HIT Scraper page to do the 2 step process to get a Panda, that HIT will be gone at least 75% of the time. If the option for Panda is this cumbersome and almost impossible 2 step process, then this will cut incomes down significantly.

Wow.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
And by the way.......Let's say a HIT comes up on the HIT Scraper and a person quickly clicks the "reward and Panda" link to try to catch that HIT. The HIT in fact links out, but the HIT is already gone. So, you are now on a page with no Panda in the URL anymore.

So, since you missed the HIT, you return to HIT Scraper to do this 2 step process of right click and copy link location. BUT, the HIT is gone from the HIT Scraper because you just spent time trying to catch the HIT in the first place. So, now you have no Panda and no way to retrieve the HIT for Panda Crazy, or other script you may use to catch that HIT next time around.

In other words, people will try to catch the HIT from HIT Scraper by clicking the pay link for the HIT before doing this 2 step process of right click and copy. So, by the time you try to catch it, and don't, then get back to the HIT Scraper page to do the 2 step process to get a Panda, that HIT will be gone at least 75% of the time. If the option for Panda is this cumbersome and almost impossible 2 step process, then this will cut incomes down significantly.

Wow.
Well its a good thing that HIT Finder has a log so the HIT never dissappears.

D

Deleted member 481

Is the new Hit Finder going to have a log? Also, will the hit change to a different color once clicked?

Last edited by a moderator:

sundaysetsashes

burn down something beautiful
Reaction score
I got the new MTS update but I dont see my earnings for today in the top right like usual...

EDIT: nevermind, i read the change log

Last edited:

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
So basically do we just have to update the scripts from the Tampermonkey Dashboard? Or do we have to reinstall everything? I'm so confused.

KLB

Reaction score
Well its a good thing that HIT Finder has a log so the HIT never dissappears.
Yes, good point. I suppose that HIT Finder Script is the better option now. Thank you. Certainly many will find your suggestions useful. Perhaps even a life saver.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Current progress and updates 12/14

MTS:

Every feature from MTurk Suite may not work while if your account is still being fully migrated over to Worker. Expect updates scattered throughout the weekend while bugs get fixed and features tweaked.
HIT Finder and HIT Tracker are the next things to be updated. HIT Finder was updated just enough to limp along for a few hours. HIT Finder (Legacy) was untouched as it is being removed. It will ask if you want to import your include/blocklist from the legacy version when legacy is removed.
Requester Review coloring will be coming over the weekend.
TL;DR be patient as things will actively be updated and fixed.

TurkMaster:

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/4771-turkmaster-mturk

2017-12-13 - Updated to support the new worker site. There may be a few minor issues when using Turkmaster with the new site but wanted to have something usable before the cutoff on Dec. 15th
and a note for everyone - your old watchers will get imported to the new TM on the worker site but won't work. you should set up new watchers using the new site and TM will work on the new site

PandaCrazy

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/19168-jr-mturk-panda-crazy

New Worker mturk site url: https://worker.mturk.com/?filters[search_term]=pandacrazy=on

MTurk HIT Database Mk.II

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/11733-mturk-hit-database-mk-ii

It is my understanding that this will be updated, but not before the forced changeover.

----------

Last edited:
Reactions: squee

JBrown5886

Reaction score
Does anyone have a suggestion for a working script to replace mmmturkeybacon Expected Earnings - Approved (Awaiting Payment) Earnings on the new worker site?

Reactions: SharonS

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyone use http://hitnotifier.com/ right now it still links hits to the old site. Wonder if that will change?
Missed this. Those links are based on whatever the exports have.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a working script to replace mmmturkeybacon Expected Earnings - Approved (Awaiting Payment) Earnings on the new worker site?
Wait for HITDB or HIT Tracker.

Reactions: kryss