Mturk Worker Userscripts

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This just means that they haven't finished the status detail portion of the Worker site. MTurk has said that will be ready to go before the force change so I wouldn't worry.
ah, thank goodness! thanks for being reassuring :love:

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: Kadauchi

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll look into this to see if I can get it done. It's an old script which I haven't used in a long time. I let Panda Crazy alert me to time running out but this is a good script for surveys especially.
Yeah, I love it and use it daily, but I can easily make PC work too if all else fails.

Auntgrammy

Reaction score
Wondering about the update of the following scripts:
Is This On Endor
mmmturkeybacon Floating Timer
Mturk Hit Not Accepted

Apologies if these have been covered. I didn't notice any talk of them in this thread, unless I totally missed it. Have many mmmturkeybacon scripts and love them all.

Reactions: ducky

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
This should be updated today. Took me a bit to find space for the buttons on the hit list page. The buttons will be in the show details of the hit.
The queue helper will take more time and not sure if it can have all the options it has now on www.
On Worker, if a Hit isn't available from clicking on a link, will the panda buttons still show up? I found them in the details of the Hits, but they don't appear for me if a survey Hit is no longer available and I want to panda for expires.

kimadagem

Reaction score
How about the Turkopticon scripts? Right now I can get to TO1 from Hit Scraper; if the scraper's updated hopefully that link will be included. But the only way I can access TO2 is from the hit page; unless a TO2 link is added to the scraper it would need to be on the hit page. (There is also a TO1 link on the hit page; I don't use it much but it's possible others do.)

Reactions: Cnote and webgyrl

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
On Worker, if a Hit isn't available from clicking on a link, will the panda buttons still show up? I found them in the details of the Hits, but they don't appear for me if a survey Hit is no longer available and I want to panda for expires.
At this time the page that shows there are no more hits available does not have any information about the hit that isn't available. The page is redirected to the requester search page and then shows the not available message. I can't get the script to find the original url or any information it can use to know what is the hit ID. Maybe in the future things will change. I'm going to try to send a message to a mturk contact to see if there is a way for them to show what hit ID it was looking for or don't have the page redirected.

The only other way I can think of it can be done is if there was a script on the page that the original link was from and then somehow passes the hit ID along in some way then the script can show the buttons. But that can run into other problems too. If they just didn't redirect that page it would be easier.

webgyrl

Learner Turk
Reaction score
What About PandA crazy and HitScraper? Will they work?
I hurt Turkmaster is getting scrapped. Is that true?

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
they will all work.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
PC Helper - Link
Notes: "The queue helper will take more time and not sure if it can have all the options it has now on www." - JohnnyRS
Wanted to update everyone that the PC queue helper will now work on the new worker site with a few new features but may not be as smooth as it worked on the old site. You can read more here: http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/1031902/
That should fix up all the scripts for Panda Crazy and the new worker site.

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
Post from the creator
DonovanM
November 2

Sorry for the late reply, everyone. I'm still going to update Turkmaster so it'll work with the new worker site.

I actually started on it a while ago (when working on a major rewrite) but ended up losing everything when my computer was having issues. Because of that, for now I'll probably just update Turkmaster enough to work with the new site instead of doing a major rewrite.

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
Wanted to update everyone that the PC queue helper will now work on the new worker site with a few new features but may not be as smooth as it worked on the old site. You can read more here: http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/1031902/
That should fix up all the scripts for Panda Crazy and the new worker site.

Nevermind. Figured it out. Leaving up in case you already got a notification. Thanks for all of your hard work!

Last edited:

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
they will all work.
I remember someone saying specifically that HIT Scraper wasn't being updated, and to just use HIT Finder. Frankly, I hope they do update Scraper, I prefer it quite a bit. Finder is fine too, but I'm much more comfortable with Scraper.

Reactions: Shadowsbane1988

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Just wanted to get some confirmation. At this time a Projected Earnings type script that shows Pending + Approved Pending Payment is currently impossible since the worker site redirects to the old site for a detailed view.

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
Any news on if HIT Database will be able to work with the new site?