MTC Trivia Night

Genre 06/09

• Total voters

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Sorry TQueen @TQueen I lost track of which night it was on.

Reactions: TQueen

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Aw, crap. :( I completely forgot. I was playing a new video game and I forgot it was on Thursday this time. I suck, I'm sorry.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Join us for trivia this week!

We're playing trivia this FRIDAY, MARCH 17 at 7 PM PST. We'll do it in an IRC channel and have loads of fun.

If you're wanting to play this week, suggest a topic here in the thread. I'll put the poll up on Friday of all the suggestions and have a vote.

We always have a great time! Bring the :vanyanka: and :marshmallow: and join us!

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

We're playing trivia this FRIDAY, MARCH 17 at 7 PM PST. We'll do it in an IRC channel and have loads of fun.

If you're wanting to play this week, suggest a topic here in the thread. I'll put the poll up on Friday of all the suggestions and have a vote.

We always have a great time! Bring the :vanyanka: and :marshmallow: and join us!
80s movies

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We've got 80s movies for tonight, but if you'd like to have any other categories, suggest them here. I'll leave it open all morning, and if we have more I'll put a poll up this afternoon!

Reactions: scrmcasey

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
We've got 80s movies for tonight, but if you'd like to have any other categories, suggest them here. I'll leave it open all morning, and if we have more I'll put a poll up this afternoon!
I will binge watch ALL the 80s movies today, just in case. Oh wait, the toddlers have taken over my television viewing privileges. NVM

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I will binge watch ALL the 80s movies today, just in case. Oh wait, the toddlers have taken over my television viewing privileges. NVM
Ikr? I got a second monitor so I could watch something other than Word Party in the morning.

Reactions: scrmcasey

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Ikr? I got a second monitor so I could watch something other than Word Party in the morning.
That may end up going on my Christmas list.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

We're playing trivia this FRIDAY, MARCH 24 at 7 PM PST. We'll do it in an IRC channel and have loads of fun.