Welcome to MTurk Crowd

Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!

Moon Bitcoin

Discussion in 'Other Ways To Make Money Online' started by Pablo Escobar, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Pablo Escobar

Pablo Escobar
    Expand Collapse
    Vanyanka

• Contributor
    I would normally say that bitcoin faucets are a huge waste of time, but after playing around with Moon Bitcoin I would say this one is a small exception.

The exception here is the bonuses you can get on each claim, which you can do every 5 min. The key is making a making a claim every day so that your daily bonus goes up. Each day that you log in it goes up 1%, so after day 50 if would be 50% and day 100 would be 100%. If you miss a day it resets. On top of that they give you a "Mystery Bonus" on each claim that is just a random percentage. Below is an example of a 5 minute claim:

[​IMG]

I started out using my normal Bitcoin wallet and had to let it get to 20,000 satoshi before I could withdrawal, but then switched to a Xapo wallet so that the claim went straight to my wallet. That choice is completely up to you.

You're not going to get rich using this, but if you want to play around with Bitcoin this is a great way to get some for free. I just leave it in a pinned tab and make my claims every 30min or so.

referral link: http://moonbit.co.in/?ref=f33d61827fd5

non-referral link: http://moonbit.co.in/

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. King of Antarctica

King of Antarctica
    Expand Collapse

I'm kind of surprised I haven't seen more alt-coins and mining as ways of passive income.

I use MinerGate to mine coins occasionally and http://takefreebitcoin.com/ is a satoshi faucet that has a similar 5 minute payout.

3. Ben

Ben
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for the tip! As far as faucets go, this one actually isn't bad. It doesn't complain about ad blockers, and the generation is semi-consistent. Here is my ref if anyone wants to get that train going:
    http://moonbit.co.in/?ref=9d395ccf1633

#3 Ben, Jul 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  4. DruceusDrec

DruceusDrec
    Expand Collapse
    *hugs*

• Contributor
    I remember Zebra Bitcoin was the KING of faucets back in the day when I still used them with a pay up to 3000 satoshi every hour, although they've cut their pay significantly these days.

Honestly I found that after starting Mturk, it'd be a hell of a lot more efficient if I just bought Bitcoin through a service like Coinbase or Circle, which is what I do nowadays.

5. lobo925

lobo925
    Expand Collapse
    CEO of Pizza

• Contributor
    looks like an interesting way to get into it

I'll stick with trading various crypto on poloniex

6. adam555x

adam555x
    Expand Collapse

I agree - Moonbitcoin is one of the better-paying faucets out there. It's part of a group that are associated with the CoinPot microwallet system. If you keep the tabs open and claim occasionally you can soon gather a (small) stash of Satoshi.

As has been said, you're never going to get rich from claiming from faucets alone, but if you can build up a few referrals you'll see your pot mount up. And when you think about what's happening with the price of Bitcoin, who knows what you coins will be worth in the future?

7. Dennis

Dennis
    Expand Collapse

this is definitely better if you claim more often

8. adam555x

adam555x
    Expand Collapse

I agree. It seems to grind to a halt after a few hours. Claim often and hope you get good bonuses added to your referrals.