I Made This! (crafty things)

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score

Woofles

Reaction score
YAY!!! I can't wait until I can start :) :) For now, I will continue working on my baby blankets. I'm making them for Knots of Love

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
YAY!!! I can't wait until I can start :) :) For now, I will continue working on my baby blankets. I'm making them for Knots of Love
That's great! I'm working (read: procrastinating) on a sophie's universe that I've come to hate. Just because I suck at picking colors and chose poorly.

I'd totally get into that knots of love, need something to keep my hands busy.

oh, just read FO's have to be pet hair free. Guess I can't :(

Last edited:

Woofles

Reaction score
That's great! I'm working (read: procrastinating) on a sophie's universe that I've come to hate. Just because I suck at picking colors and chose poorly.

I'd totally get into that knots of love, need something to keep my hands busy.

oh, just read FO's have to be pet hair free. Guess I can't :(
I have long hair and I shed, so I'm constantly checking the blankies making sure I haven't left my mark anywhere! And I've heard about sophie's universe! I'd be terrible at picking colors for that. I'd get five rounds in and unravel because I wouldn't like my choices :/

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
I have long hair and I shed, so I'm constantly checking the blankies making sure I haven't left my mark anywhere! And I've heard about sophie's universe! I'd be terrible at picking colors for that. I'd get five rounds in and unravel because I wouldn't like my choices :/
Yeah I've gotten about halfway through and just kinda decided to stop at lapghan sized, which should only take a couple more rows but I HATE IT SO MUCH lol.

Reactions: Woofles

Woofles

Reaction score
Guys... I went to Michael's over the weekend and can you believe they don't have any cross-stitching kits? Just the yarn/thread/string used, hoops, and fabric sheet things.. :(

Reactions: Tigerpants

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Guys... I went to Michael's over the weekend and can you believe they don't have any cross-stitching kits? Just the yarn/thread/string used, hoops, and fabric sheet things.. :(
The micheals near me has like, 4. I guess that's not really a big item for them.

Reactions: Woofles

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I was reminded (by Definitely Not Riss @Riss's lovely hair) that I had wanted to make a 'mermaid tail' crochet blanket like this one. So I just started it two days ago using yarn I had. I wish I had some variegated yarn and 2 solids instead of three, but I will do that on a second one if I enjoy making it. (Maybe gifting the first one to my sister?)

In the picture the top color looks green on my screen but it's really teal.

edit: Done! Really want to find a different pattern in the future for it, not quite how I wanted it to turn out.

Last edited:

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
I was reminded (by Definitely Not Riss @Riss's lovely hair) that I had wanted to make a 'mermaid tail' crochet blanket like this one. So I just started it two days ago using yarn I had. I wish I had some variegated yarn and 2 solids instead of three, but I will do that on a second one if I enjoy making it. (Maybe gifting the first one to my sister?)

In the picture the top color looks green on my screen but it's really teal.

I need one of these!

Reactions: MerryLou