I made an account and Amazon rejected me. End of the line?

Lucush20

Reaction score
They said they couldn't disclose the reason, but am I just screwed now? They didn't really say anything about something I can do to change that.

Someone on another site mentioned reapplying, but I didn't see anything about that anywhere.

jan

Reaction score
They said they couldn't disclose the reason, but am I just screwed now? They didn't really say anything about something I can do to change that.

Someone on another site mentioned reapplying, but I didn't see anything about that anywhere.
Sometimes, if you push for an answer with Amazon, they'll comply. Other times, there's is nothing you can do.

I have heard that if you had problems as a seller (on Amazon) that this could impede you from getting an account - but IDK. If I were you, I'd push for objective info and see if emailing around helps.

Lucush20

Reaction score
All right, I can try that. Any idea where to start?

Nicole

Reaction score
i had the same problem.. who can i contact?

jan

Reaction score
As far as I know, there is no general contact person that we (workers) have access to. I'd email back to the same person I got the email from - if you can. If not, I'd try every option I had. I suppose you could even look for the legal department - asking (nicely :), for SPECIFIC reasons or clarification. You're really on your own in this, because you are just trying to get an answer. I'd keep pressing, though. I'm pretty sure that they can do as they want on the platform (let whomever have an account - or deny at will). BUT, having said this, they do have requirements and reasons (we aren't always privy to them, of course) - so there are reasons (or there should be). If they didn't give you an account because there was no reason (ie they made a mistake), well, you're pushing to see if this is what happened - and if so, that you be granted an account.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dutchy and Nicole

Nicole

Reaction score
Thank you both for the feed back i appreciate it. I will look in to it more

Reactions: jan