Welcome to MTurk Crowd

Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!

Hi! ) Italian in USA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jayce2013, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Jayce2013

Jayce2013
    Expand Collapse

I saw mturk when I was in Italy still and I just could not wait to get to the US to be approved and be able to do more HITS.
    I'm learning... there is so much I need to find out about this world. But I love it!

I need to increase my HIT number... need batches :)

Happy about all these forums and places where to find help and advice! (as well as a lot of nice people of course).

Hello to everyone :D
    Vic

Cmoney, jan and coffeeowl like this.
  2. coffeeowl

coffeeowl
    Expand Collapse
    bufnita de vampir

• Contributor
    • Crowd Pleaser
    • HIT Poster
    • Mentor
    Hello and Welcome to MTC! :wave2:

Be sure to browse our Help and Resources section. It is a lot to cover at first. Good luck with your journey and let us know if you have any questions.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Achilles2357

Achilles2357
    Expand Collapse

I think you're still limited to 100 hits a day for your first ten days. It is probably best to try do to these, since that gets you to 1000, which is a big hurdle and qualifies you for many more hits. But if I had to go back and redo things, I would treat my first 10 days as more exploratory and try to do hits on various levels to see what works. A big part of making mturk viable is learning to make a quick judgement about which hits are worthwhile, but there are no hard and fast rules about this! Good luck.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  4. klyde

klyde
    Expand Collapse
    No, I don't want to see your pog collection

• Contributor
    • Mentor
    Hey there welcome to the forum. Looks like they pretty much summed up a lot of things but if you ever need help that's what the @Mentor are for. Never be afraid to ask for help :)

SweetiePuff and Serial Mom like this.