Hello fellow turkeys!!

MotherHustler

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new to this thread. I have been turking for about a month and a half. I gave up my job here in PA when pregnant with my daughter (who is now 10 months old) to become a stay at home mommy. I also have an 11 year old daughter and love being able to stay home with them instead of having to put them in daycare. Although it makes me happy to be at home with my kids, my finances have, of course, taken a hit. I went to college for digital art and new media. . . . which is basically graphic design and web design so I do some freelance jobs from home.... and I do some furniture refinishing as a side hustle. . . but still needed something to fill in the financial gaps. So, just like the rest of you, I am trying to grind it out on the MTurk platform. The most I've made in one day so far is 45.00 and most days it's much less than that. I usually make about 12 - 20 dollars a day (but often put in many hours of work for this). My goal, at this point, is to be able to make 40.00 a day on a consistent basis. I know it's possible..... but takes a lot to get a hang of everything and get in my Mturk groove. Figured I'd join some forums to see if I can step my game up a bit by meeting some other turkers and exchange helpful tips/tricks and info. So. . . it is nice to meet y'all. I look forward to some helpful conversations with people trying to do the same thing as I am. Happy Turking everyone!! <3

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new to this thread. I have been turking for about a month and a half. I gave up my job here in PA when pregnant with my daughter (who is now 10 months old) to become a stay at home mommy. I also have an 11 year old daughter and love being able to stay home with them instead of having to put them in daycare. Although it makes me happy to be at home with my kids, my finances have, of course, taken a hit. I went to college for digital art and new media. . . . which is basically graphic design and web design so I do some freelance jobs from home.... and I do some furniture refinishing as a side hustle. . . but still needed something to fill in the financial gaps. So, just like the rest of you, I am trying to grind it out on the MTurk platform. The most I've made in one day so far is 45.00 and most days it's much less than that. I usually make about 12 - 20 dollars a day (but often put in many hours of work for this). My goal, at this point, is to be able to make 40.00 a day on a consistent basis. I know it's possible..... but takes a lot to get a hang of everything and get in my Mturk groove. Figured I'd join some forums to see if I can step my game up a bit by meeting some other turkers and exchange helpful tips/tricks and info. So. . . it is nice to meet y'all. I look forward to some helpful conversations with people trying to do the same thing as I am. Happy Turking everyone!! <3
:wave:

Welcome!

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Welcome!

Feel free to pm or tag a mentor with any questions and join us in the daily thread! Glad to have you here!

Reactions: Vanyanka

sweetpea

Reaction score
welcome.....i didnt know we were turkeys but now turk makes more since...lol.....ive been here a month im only doing bout $5.00-$15.00 a day so be happy ur doing so great..id love to do $40 a day.....i have a disabled son i stay home with so im off and on mturk all day long so i do what i can find......