Hello Fellow Turkers!

Jessie Bustin

Reaction score
I am another newbie and am so appreciative of all the information found on this forum! I have been on mturk for about 20 hours, and have been on clickworkers for 2 days. I am turkin' from an ipad with a keyboard and have missed out on atleast 1 HIT because of that. I have found a few HITS I am unable to hit submit on and am so happy to have this forum as a resource so I can figure out if it is an issue with the HIT or with my set up.

I am 33 and from the US and am returning to college in Jan. I am hoping to make an extra $100/week or so. I am hoping to use the cash to cover the interest on my unsubsidized student loans I took out, and the rest to purchase the coffee required to keep me submitting HITS as fast as I can.

I will take in all the advice I have read from you all so far and see if I can make wise decisions during these first 10 days while I am limited in the number of HITS and it is so important for me to get a good approval rate. Thanks for all of the guidance and I look forward to becoming a part of your community in the coming months!

Reactions: Cara and jan

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I am another newbie and am so appreciative of all the information found on this forum! I have been on mturk for about 20 hours, and have been on clickworkers for 2 days. I am turkin' from an ipad with a keyboard and have missed out on atleast 1 HIT because of that. I have found a few HITS I am unable to hit submit on and am so happy to have this forum as a resource so I can figure out if it is an issue with the HIT or with my set up.

I am 33 and from the US and am returning to college in Jan. I am hoping to make an extra $100/week or so. I am hoping to use the cash to cover the interest on my unsubsidized student loans I took out, and the rest to purchase the coffee required to keep me submitting HITS as fast as I can.

I will take in all the advice I have read from you all so far and see if I can make wise decisions during these first 10 days while I am limited in the number of HITS and it is so important for me to get a good approval rate. Thanks for all of the guidance and I look forward to becoming a part of your community in the coming months!
:wave:

Welcome!

sweetpea

Reaction score
i have been on mturk for about a month now....i am up to 500 hits now....ive made about $187.00 so far....happy so far...welcome.....

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Welcome! We're glad you're here!