Hello everyone

EveryDayImTurking

Reaction score
Hello,

How is everybody doing? I'm new to AMT but not totally new. I just started about August, and have a little over 1,000 approved HITS.

AMT is my only financial venue right now, therefore I'm trying to learn new things and ways to improve and be more productive throughout the day.

Unfortunately, I don't know if it has been only me or not, but this week has been extremely slow. Last week I made over $200, and this week, I'm barely scratching $100.

Thanks for reading this, looking forward to learn and hopefully contribute to this community.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome!!

It has been slow this week, so it's not just you, don't fret too much. It's good that you have your 1k already, congrats! Join me over on the daily work thread, we post all kinds of hits and batches. Do you use any scripts to help you turk? We have tons of resources on those, and youtube has some good videos. If you ever need any help, please don't hesitate and post your question. Tag our mentor group with your question (@ + mentors) and we'll see it right away.

Here is your complimentary gif basket :)

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hello,

How is everybody doing? I'm new to AMT but not totally new. I just started about August, and have a little over 1,000 approved HITS.

AMT is my only financial venue right now, therefore I'm trying to learn new things and ways to improve and be more productive throughout the day.

Unfortunately, I don't know if it has been only me or not, but this week has been extremely slow. Last week I made over $200, and this week, I'm barely scratching $100.

Thanks for reading this, looking forward to learn and hopefully contribute to this community.
Welcome! :)

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hello,

Glad to have you here!