Hello Everyone

GogiTT

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Goran. I am a 26y old guy from far Croatia.
I have a lot of free time, and I am intermediate in IM.In case this is MTurk's forum,
I don't know am I able to post some things and informations about other networks for
increasing your monthly income, doing just what you like.
I next days, I will try to give you a nice amount of resources, if Administrators let me do that :)

Mturk is not available in Tier 5 countries, so I had no choice but search for alternatives.
If you are facing same issues, or even you are not satisfied with your income on MTurk, feel
free to PM me, and we will figure out something together.

Thanks for accepting me to be part of your great community.

munsterhoots

Reaction score
I'm new as well!

How is the weather where you are at? Feel free to check out my poll in my intro page!
Are you studying IM?

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Goran. I am a 26y old guy from far Croatia.
I have a lot of free time, and I am intermediate in IM.In case this is MTurk's forum,
I don't know am I able to post some things and informations about other networks for
increasing your monthly income, doing just what you like.
I next days, I will try to give you a nice amount of resources, if Administrators let me do that :)

Mturk is not available in Tier 5 countries, so I had no choice but search for alternatives.
If you are facing same issues, or even you are not satisfied with your income on MTurk, feel
free to PM me, and we will figure out something together.

Thanks for accepting me to be part of your great community.
Hello. We have a subforum for discussion of other places to make money online. Some of what you do may already have posts there: http://www.mturkcrowd.com/forums/other-ways-to-make-money-online.15/