Gratitude Towards Others

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Today I want to thank a few more people.

Vanyanka @Vanyanka I really do think you're a sweetheart. We've talked some over DM and I know you've been going through some stuff. It's a pleasure to call you a friend and I hope to share some delicious batches with you soon. :)

T. Leela @T. Leela You're just so dang happy. :p I love that you bring such a nice energy to the forum and I think good things are in your future.

tricker @tricker I think it's great you're comfortable sharing what's been going on with you the past few weeks. Know that we're all in your corner and we wish you great happiness.
Aww, thank you! It's nice to have a space here where I can share a little bit and know people get it and care!

Nanny is...hanging in there. Very confused now so it's a bit disconcerting for the rest of us, but we're all doing what we can. I'm trying to focus on making sure my mom gets some breaks so she doesn't have a total breakdown.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, this is really hard to not forget anyone, and I'm sure I will and have to come back to this thread often and tag someone, but hey we can do it on the daily, right?

I'm just going to skip spoilers being lazy.

humbleturker @humbleturker for starting this thread and all the positive vibes you bring to all the threads.

Rerun @Rerun for wearing out that Like button and always having something encouraging to say about EVERYONE.

Squatty @Squatty for allllllll the help she gives everyone from advice to scripts and your unending patience with explaining things over and over and over again.

Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie and C to the J @C to the J for truly giving this forum the meaning of "family" and showing us all that turking can really improve and change your life!

Pleco @Pleco for the amazing wit I that always astounds me and has me in awe of how that brain works!

Kadauchi @Kadauchi for making it possible for, basically, all of us to work smarter and not harder while turking. I seriously could not do it without all of your creations!

coffeeowl @coffeeowl for reminding me about my pool and I swear saving me from an algae invasion this week due to the heat. Because I checked it I realized an issue was brewing and stopped it just before it happened.

Vanyanka @Vanyanka and JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh for your consistent ability to make me spit out my drinks from laughing so damn hard at your rapier sharp comebacks!

Liz @Liz for your inspiration and your mere presence! And for loving babies so much.

kryss @kryss and Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Bode "Emo Barry" Miller for your repartee that always makes me wish you had your own reality show. That's one reality show I would watch just for the banter!

@ all the mods for the really tough job you guys have here. For keeping us on track when we completely derail the work thread and for doing a great job at keeping this a safe space for all.

I'll be back to post more I'm sure, as my old brain processes this and says, "You forgot this person!"

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think spoilering these saves too much space, but at least it hides the fact that you can't see I just copied and pasted the exact same thing to each person.

T. Leela @T. Leela
Squatty @Squatty
TobyF @TobyF and minkyboodle @minkyboodle
Jaded @Jaded
Pleco @Pleco
C to the J @C to the J and Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie
Peachy @PeachyRider
Vanyanka @Vanyanka
ChristopherASA @ChristopherASA
basketcasey @basketcasey
JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh
kryss @kryss
Pippa @Pippa
Liz @Liz
YAHU @YAHU
lil queen trashmouth @lil queen trashmouth
Michele @Michele
TQueen @TQueen
coffeeowl @coffeeowl
<Gucci> @<Gucci>
ItsAmyTee @ItsAmyTee
SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff
It's Gamera! @It's Gamera!
ctraltDel @Delimon

Thank you all for recognizing how great I am. :pompus:
Omg I somehow missed this yesterday. You have made me tear up! Thankyou Rerun @Rerun! :love: and yes, I definitely do want to come out and play.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Some humor and seriousness for today.

I'm thankful for the insane triple digit temperatures here in Washington because it's helping me appreciate that at least I have a fan and also it can help sweat off a pound or two :p Also, days like these make Blizzards taste amazing!

I'm thankful for the option to be a broadcaster. That's my ultimate goal, and that's ideally where I want to end up at, but I'm enjoying the challenge it takes to get there.

I'm also thankful for my mental disorder, OCD. Giving OCD or any mental illness a "name" makes it feel like it's more personal, that you can reach out and grab it, shake it, whatever the case might be. It's also led me to find myself and I know this lifelong challenge will lead more towards the life I want to live and ultimate happiness will soon follow. There is a positive other side, folks. I believe it in my heart of hearts.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Some humor and seriousness for today.

I'm thankful for the insane triple digit temperatures here in Washington because it's helping me appreciate that at least I have a fan and also it can help sweat off a pound or two :p Also, days like these make Blizzards taste amazing!

I'm thankful for the option to be a broadcaster. That's my ultimate goal, and that's ideally where I want to end up at, but I'm enjoying the challenge it takes to get there.

I'm also thankful for my mental disorder, OCD. Giving OCD or any mental illness a "name" makes it feel like it's more personal, that you can reach out and grab it, shake it, whatever the case might be. It's also led me to find myself and I know this lifelong challenge will lead more towards the life I want to live and ultimate happiness will soon follow. There is a positive other side, folks. I believe it in my heart of hearts.
Very good, humbleturker @humbleturker. Very good.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Keeping things short and sweet today.

I'm thankful for the moments today where I believe that I will be the person I imagine myself being: someone who's disorder doesn't define him, and one that wants to inspire others, let them know they aren't alone with how they're feeling.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Keeping things short and sweet today.

I'm thankful for the moments today where I believe that I will be the person I imagine myself being: someone who's disorder doesn't define him, and one that wants to inspire others, let them know they aren't alone with how they're feeling.
we dont deserve a wonderful human being like you. but were gonna keep you forever and never let you leave.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Honestly, I am pretty effing grateful to all of you for helping me open up more by the fact that you seem to accept me and like me for reasons that other people have always mocked me for over the years. Because y'all made me feel less alone and weird and lame, I actually ventured out for an entire weekend out of my comfort zone to celebrate my first ever Pride instead of sitting at home feeling afraid and full of regret. Y'all trusting me enough to let me get to know you more and taking the time to get to know me too has built up my confidence an astonishing amount, which has helped me feel like "me" again. And to be honest, I'd probably be in the mental hospital right now due to the IRL stuff if I didn't have you guys as friends, always making me laugh, being supportive, and keeping me sane...or at least insane enough to handle it all without breaking. (Jury's still out on that. lol)

Special shout-out to Vanyanka @Vanyanka too. To be honest, you've always scared me a little..like that cool chick in high school that I never got the nerve to chat up. I feel like we kind of clicked today, which is cool. My pain level has been bad lately, and seeing how you handle your chronic pain and stuff inspires me and reminds me to let my inner diva out to handle things when the pain flares up like this. I even cooked for the first time in a while tonight and sassed the hell out of my roommate when he tried to give me crap about how I did things (and I sent him to his room). Felt like you would appreciate that last bit...thank you for being an awesome example of staying strong and saucy in the face of adversity.

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not going to do a long one ("hehe") this time:

T. Leela @T. Leela - I'm incredibly grateful for your friendship. You are the rock that keeps me stable. I seriously have no idea what I would do without you.

TobyF @TobyF - I'm grateful for your loyalty, even in the face of adversity. It seems like everyone's out to get us, so I'm glad I can count on you to have my back. And your snark.

minkyboodle @minkyboodle - I'm so grateful for your patience and forgiveness. You help pick me up when I'm feeling incredibly down, and you teach me to love myself.

kryss @kryss - I'm grateful for your dedication. You listen to an insignificant person like myself & you make me feel valued. I appreciate that you understand where I'm coming from.

Michele @Michele - I'm grateful for your concern. You always check on me when I'm at my most frustrated, and you always have a great gif to greet everyone with.

Last edited:

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm thankful for a great big handful of y'all. however, I don't wanna start tagging because I'll get caught up trying not to forget anyone so they don't feel bad.

:glomp:
Yeah, don't you hate that? people are so insecure.

(Plus, i only noticed when you left me out like once.
Fine three times.)

Reactions: Rerun and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, don't you hate that? people are so insecure.

(Plus, i only noticed when you left me out like once.
Fine three times.)
I ONLY HAVE ROOM FOR LIKE 6 people in my head but I love like 80% of y'all. :p

Too lazy to fix those caps.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Vanyanka @Vanyanka You managed to draw me out of my lurking here, and I pretty much fought it every step of the way. It meant a lot to me, though, because even online, I'm not always the most outgoing and I've sucked pretty far in again recently, for multiple reasons. I really appreciate the time you've taken to try to get to know me, and I also appreciate the fact that you let me whine at you and you pretty much always give me your ear if I need one. Definitely not overlooked and I very, very much appreciate you.

ducky @ducky Oh, Duckybutt. We don't even talk all that often, but I adore you. You make me smile when you choose to banter and I enjoy it very much when you're more interactive in the music room. I know I haven't been active lately, but shhh! I miss you every time you're gone, and there hasn't been a single time I haven't noticed your absence.

Drwho10 @Drwho10 You're invaluable. You've helped me so much on here, it's kind of stupid. I know I've said it before, but if it wasn't for you, I'd still be pretty screwed. But more than that, you're kind and supportive in general and I've made a lifelong friend, no matter what. You mean the world to me, Whohead. :heart:

There are multiple people here who I could say kind things about, even though I haven't interacted with many of you on any kind of personal level, but that's most likely due to me more than you. That said, I'm a watcher and I have plenty of nice things to say about everyone. But for now, I'll leave it before it turns into a rambling mess because of how sleepy I am.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm not great with words and especially so when it comes to "the feels" but here goes:

TQueen @TQueen for her mommy solidarity whenever I was having toddler related frustrations.

C to the J @C to the J and Squatty @Squatty were super helpful when I first joined the forums and you both gave me great guidance on becoming a better turker. I went from worrying about bills to being much more comfortable.

humbleturker @humbleturker for being such an inspiration with both turking and looking on the brighter side of things.

<Gucci> @<Gucci> for being so supportive once I knew kiddo #2 was a thing.

Pleco @Pleco for always making me laugh and making me feel appreciated.

Vanyanka @Vanyanka & JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh you two were/are always around on those late nights and offer great support and simply an ear.

Rerun @Rerun for being so encouraging. Even one nice thing said can make a whole day brighter.

Kadauchi @Kadauchi for all the work you've put into making things easier for everyone plus you're always willing to answer any questions.

PhantomCatt @PhantomCatt another very supportive person. You've let me know I'm not alone in handling the things that come with being a SAHM while also attempting to work and keep anxiety/depression at bay.

Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie I've said it before but I really dig your spirit. Things are too serious sometimes and I love your love of kiddie things, candy, etc. I don't meet many other people who can just be fun like that.

SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff username accurate af. You're super sweet and I appreciate that.

Pippa @Pippa You have such an upbeat attitude and it has helped me make attempts to try and be the same way.

<insert the people I can't remember because my memory is lame> yall are awesome.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm thankful for discovering a Tony Robbins free video on Youtube. Listened to the whole thing. I've heard that he might be a quack or he's basically the non-religious equivalent of a church but I want to give him a fair shot. If it works, that's great. If not, that's okay too.

I'm thankful for a fan in my room. It's not great, but it's better than nothing.

I'm thankful I'm able to take a walk today out in the sunshine and laying in the sun for a few minutes. It felt pretty good for the time.