Get a Free Random Share of a Stock When Signing up with Robinhood

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
looking to swing more?
yeah swing and high growth ETFs. I'm waiting for a time to sell off all the referral stocks and concentrate in 6-10 stocks tops.

Reactions: sinon

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
My little twin brothers signed up and I got CUZ from both of them. One of them got Exxon ($81) from me,

:eek: So 3 of the 8 referrals have gotten decent things off me. That seems like a good number.

edit: And since i don't know what I'm doing I"m taking decent to mean anything over $20

Last edited:
Reactions: sinon and YAHU
D

Deleted member 481

Wish I understood all this stock market jargon. 1 of my two stocks went up like 34 cents today. Just letting them sit there until I figure out if I want to do something with this or just cashout & take the money.

D

Deleted member 481

So, how do you recommend getting referrals, other than posting here? Has anyone got the $500 max yet?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
So, how do you recommend getting referrals, other than posting here? Has anyone got the $500 max yet?

I posted mine on facebook and got a referral out of it. I feel like other than posting here or other random forums it would be hard to get referrals. I also recommend having way too many siblings. That helps a bit.

Li0ness

Ferocity, stubbornness and sass
Reaction score
I changed links on my social media today to my referral. We'll see how that goes. (I shit-talk on Twitter a lot, so I do get random profile clicks.) Otherwise, I've just talked to close friends and said "help me help you help me," and talked them through the process. So many people freak out about providing their SSN because they don't know it's required by law.

Reactions: YAHU

Xandro

Reaction score
Wish I understood all this stock market jargon. 1 of my two stocks went up like 34 cents today. Just letting them sit there until I figure out if I want to do something with this or just cashout & take the money.
your xerox stock dividend is $0.06/quarter or $0.24/yr (actually lower since no 4th quarter) at a 3.57% yield. for some reason they dont do a december dividend:
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/xrx/revenue-eps

Reactions: Deleted member 481

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Finally got to my house in Florida, sorry for my absence ya'll! Hope you guys got some good stocks lately~

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Finally got to my house in Florida, sorry for my absence ya'll! Hope you guys got some good stocks lately~
I got Rite Aid :meh:

Rite Aid Corporation

NYSE: RAD - May 23, 7:33 AM EDT
Rite Aid Corporation
3.60USD0.14 (4.05%)

Reactions: sinon

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can't remember at all if I commented in this thread ... but hopping on the referral train.

My link is in my siggy :D Sign up, come back and leave your ref link here!