Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
test salt test

femsawyer

Perpetual Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
It would be fabulous if we had the thread tools at the bottom of the forum also. That way, when we want to turn post jump on or off, we don't have to scroll all the way back to the top.

Reactions: Aydiarose and kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
It would be fabulous if we had the thread tools at the bottom of the forum also. That way, when we want to turn post jump on or off, we don't have to scroll all the way back to the top.
Hmm, that is a nifty idea! I'll look to see if there is a possible add-on for this, though I don't think I've seen anything like that before.

Reactions: aveline and Jaded

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Ok I am having a issue in the forum where I click the Go to First Unread it just takes me to the top of the page
Just adding a note here for anyone else that may encounter this issue in the future. This can be fixed by going to preferences and disabling sticky navigation.

serverguy

Le mec de l'ordinateur
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm, that is a nifty idea! I'll look to see if there is a possible add-on for this, though I don't think I've seen anything like that before.
kryss @kryssyy - You can probably do this by copying the navigation block in the template to the bottom above the "Users who are viewing this thread". The pagination controls are already on the top and bottom so it should be pretty obvious.

Reactions: aveline and kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
kryss @kryssyy - You can probably do this by copying the navigation block in the template to the bottom above the "Users who are viewing this thread". The pagination controls are already on the top and bottom so it should be pretty obvious.
I wondered earlier if that was possible and thought there's no way it could be that easy! :p ty

Reactions: aveline

Gorillas in the Mist

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a forum setting that displays the time when a post is made? As of now, it will list "9 minutes ago." I would prefer it to list the actual time.

Also, how do I send a private message to someone? Thanks.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a forum setting that displays the time when a post is made? As of now, it will list "9 minutes ago." I would prefer it to list the actual time.

Also, how do I send a private message to someone? Thanks.
Not sure on the times. We'll get back to you on that.

To send a private message, click on the person's name and on the box that pops up, click the link that says "start a conversation".

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Maybe have an arcade subforum? (Is that right?) General could be like food pron and whatnot. An arcade subforum could be like the game essjay @essjay started about the two truths one lie.

I don't even know if I'm making sense.

:cliff:

Last edited:

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe have an arcade subforum? (Is that right?) General could be like food pron and whatnot. An arcade subforum could be like the game essjay @essjay started about the two truths one lie.

Or, just, like a sub-sub forum for forum games? Survivor could go in there, too?

Reactions: TQueen

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Or, just, like a sub-sub forum for forum games? Survivor could go in there, too?
Something like that. So we don't cram the general discussion with games.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

Yeah, we can do that. Give me a couple minutes and I'll add one. :)

Reactions: essjay and TQueen

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Donation members should have a couple new themes now (Quark and Antiquark.) If you have any issues with either of them, please let me know.

Also, there's this AD Styler thing that can be used on the 2 new themes and the default Scratch theme. It allows a little customization of the colors on each theme. It seems to break the default look of the Scratch theme, so I'm not turning it on for everyone. But if you'd like to play around with it, PM me and I'll enable that for you.

Oh, and if you've set your name color to black, I'd appreciate it if you could adjust it slightly, so that it's visible on the new dark theme.

Thanks everyone! :love:

Reactions: El Pablo

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mini avatars in tags haven't been working consistently for the last day or two. E.g.,

Forcing a shift-reload on the page doesn't help.