Welcome to MTurk Crowd

Work on Amazon Mechanical Turk, learn from the best, and have fun doing it. Join the crowd today!

EarnHoney

Discussion in 'Other Ways To Make Money Online' started by sinon, Jul 8, 2016.

1. lsutiger25

lsutiger25
    Expand Collapse

• Contributor
    wrong place

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. NockNurman

NockNurman
    Expand Collapse

I've used Earnhoney for a few months. It's pretty slow now in the dead zone of after the holidays, but it was great at the end of last year.

sinon likes this.
  3. Lane Lester

Lane Lester
    Expand Collapse

I signed up with the OP's link. This looks pretty good, and I think I'll be running it in Firefox on my second monitor. I use Chrome on the main monitor.

Lane

4. Lane Lester

Lane Lester
    Expand Collapse

I'm feeling really stupid about this because I can't figure out how the Buzz TV thing works. I tried the medical videos link, and I ended up at their Facebook page. Then I tried the MatchedCars link and got a Google search results page!

What am I missing?

Lane

5. sinon

sinon
    Expand Collapse
    You're gonna carry that weight

• Contributor
    Sorry for such a late reply! I'm not getting any notifications for posts here.

When you're running Earnhoney and you go to MatchCars facebook, there's a link in their About section. (www.matchcars.com) that is what they want you to go to. When you're there, you can click on one of the car pictures and it'll take you to the videos. It should have "play next" checked so that it keeps running them. Let me know if that helped :)

6. Sleepy1one

Sleepy1one
    Expand Collapse

7. DareAngel3

DareAngel3
    Expand Collapse

• Contributor
    Is anyone still having any luck with EarnHoney? I've tried it off and on for several weeks now. It seems like the ads only appear for 20 minutes or so. It'll continue playing videos all night, but it's not racking up any funds without ads. I've tried multiple browsers and devices. I was hoping to just let it run when I'm not around, but it seems like I'm having to babysit and make sure it's still working.

8. Autonomadic

Autonomadic
    Expand Collapse

9. sinon

sinon
    Expand Collapse
    You're gonna carry that weight

• Contributor
    Someone recently asked about this on the Earnhoney Reddit and this was a user's reply:

"July is a slow month for advertising because it is the start of a new quarter and many people are on vacation. Ads are starting to go back to normal slowly but just wait it out for now."

Wish I could be more helpful, but I guess the only advice to give is to wait it out and see how it goes. Maybe after the summer lull it'll be back in full swing. :)