Deals

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey, I didn't know we had a thing for this.. (Thankies jan @jan !)

Some deals/offers and such for random things..

Shutterfly Free 8x8 Photo Book (+shipping, valid until 2/23). Code: JEB8-CYXA-6HZM-MUN0YW

Bath & Body Works has Wallflower scented oil refills for 2.95 (today only, limit 15). Code: 247SPRING

Clinique.com Free All Stars kit with $40 purchase for Smart Rewards members (valid until 11:59PM 2/24). Code: STARS

TeeFury 30% Off site-wide (valid today). Code: TEEPRES2017

Reactions: jan

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Those of you with a Fry's nearby (AZ and whoever...)
With the big "Buy 6, save $3" sale- there are a few products that overlap some coupons/rebate apps.

Of the cereal- I have two coupons already, and one more will be in this Sunday's books. So will the Ritz coupon. So- this is what I'LL be doing Monday or Tuesday (sale runs until next ad on Wednesday morning....)

Check out that PPU.....unf.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a coupon code for $5.46 off anything at Better Body Foods. https://www.betterbodyfoods.com/

It was the result of a class action settlement where they claimed stuff I bought was natural and the court said they shouldn't have been saying "natural". I don't buy their brand of coconut oil anymore, so I don't need the code. But it works on anything on the site and right now, they have free shipping.

First person to PM me can have the code. :)

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Match Walgreen's ad at Walmart for the Cottonelle wet wipes @ 1.99... use the $1 coupon in the paper, and Ibotta has a $1 rebate= FREE
At Walmart Axe shampoo is 3.97 (holy shit...) use the $2.50 coupon from a couple weeks ago, and Ibotta for $2.00 = FREE (+ money...)

Dollar General... Gain Flings $3.95, plus there's a $3 off coupon (digital)= .95 (if it's better than the dollar store, it makes me happy, not FREE happy... but happy...)

Walgreen's ad ends Saturday- so hurry :wink:

Last edited:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
If you are 62+ or know people who are 62+ who are interested:

U.S. citizens or permanent residents aged 62 or older are eligible to buy a National Parks pass for $10 which gets you free admission to all National Parks for life. They plan to raise the price to $80 (to be the same price as everyone else) sometime later this year so if you're 62+, get it now before the price changes.

https://store.usgs.gov/pass/general.html

(Side note: If you have documentation of permanent disability and are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you can get the pass for free at the same link above.)

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
This is more of a "in the future" thing, but around any holiday, check out tire sellers such as Discount Tire Direct. They offer rebates on qualifying sets of tires (nearly everything qualifies), which is anywhere from $50 to $100. I got $150 back on a visa after buying two sets.

Reactions: JenniLeigh and jan

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Check to see if your Dollar General is participating in the big clearance event the 28th and 29th.