• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Crowd Pleaser Award Voting

Here at Mturk Crowd we greatly appreciate all of the contributions our members make to help preserve our community's friendly and productive atmosphere. The Crowd Pleaser Award is our way of expressing this appreciation.

Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will receive:
  • $20 via PayPal
  • Special Crowd Pleaser banner
  • All donation member perks

Campaigning for votes is not allowed. Any forum post asking for votes will be removed and may lead to disqualification.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jaded

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I nominate Evergreen Queen @Evergreen Queen . She posts surveys with completion times regularly and is a lot of fun to have around the forum.
I second Evergreen Queen @Evergreen Queen and also want to nominate Cmoney @Cmoney because he is supportive and sometimes posts great hits and is positive.
I third Evergreen Queen @Evergreen Queen & I also nominate themildone @themildone she's always posting HITs and being helpful and supportive!
nopoopwarez @nopoopwarez for being helpful and contributing positively to the work threads
Sondi @Sondi because she's sweet, helpful, and always leaving me perpetually hungry. Plus, her avatar haunts my dreams.
basketcasey @basketcasey because insanity. She's also helpful and keeps the forum at a consistent level of weird.
<Gucci> @<Gucci> because she shares the likes love, is a wonderful helpful Mentor, and makes the place fun! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.