• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Crowd Pleaser Award Voting

Here at MTurk Crowd we greatly appreciate all of the contributions our members make to help preserve our community's friendly and productive atmosphere. The Crowd Pleaser Award is our way of expressing this appreciation.

Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will receive:
  • $40 via PayPal
  • Special Crowd Pleaser banner
  • All donation member perks

Campaigning for votes is not allowed. Any forum post asking for votes will be removed and may lead to disqualification.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
TotalBabe @TotalBabe is my Crowd Pleasing Time Queen :D I love how she is always posting the survey times, which lets me collect some quick pennies on side while working on other things throughout my day! :love: She's been doing this for as long as I've been here and truly deserves her crown now! :crown:
Vanyanka @Vanyanka. Obviously. Because she pleases everyone. :purpleheart:
Who else can keep multiple threads directed at themselves at once? :wink:
themildone @themildone I think she posts hits and times and is helpful about both turk and nonturk things. Also she's nice.
coffeeowl @coffeeowl She always consistently posts hits as well as generally giving a time. She also quotes people just to talk to them or include them in her thoughts, which is something most people probably don't take time to think about. Lastly, the selection of different owl avatars is impressive.
@Fester for being a rockstar with posting completion times and hourly rates now. That is super helpful.
W @WalkingEmphasis because she's sweet, incredibly helpful, and I adore her. Plus, she's weird in the best possible way, like me.
ElleWoods @ElleWoods - she is a busy mom this summer but still finds time to post hits in the morning and offers help where she can.
Mr. Krabs @Mr. Krabs . The name and avatar alone should be enough. But I also appreciate the hit posting.
VGB @VGB - He's helped out a lot in the last month, posting HITs and survey times, answering questions, and welcoming new members. He may have questionable taste in food, but I think we can overlook that.

Status
Not open for further replies.