• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Crowd Pleaser Award Voting

Here at MTurk Crowd we greatly appreciate all of the contributions our members make to help preserve our community's friendly and productive atmosphere. The Crowd Pleaser Award is our way of expressing this appreciation.

Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will receive:
  • $40 via PayPal
  • Special Crowd Pleaser banner
  • All donation member perks

Campaigning for votes is not allowed. Any forum post asking for votes will be removed and may lead to disqualification.

Reactions: <Gucci>

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
ChristopherASA @ChristopherASA for being a cool and funny guy. Never one to say no when it comes to offering someone help. Always puts others before him. You're a good human. We all love you, Christopher
VGB @cupcake Nominate this person because he has a cool emoji and he doesn't talk about stupid shit on the forum.. He can also do a five minute plank.
Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie because she always makes me laugh and brightens up the forum. She's great for morale. :)
SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff because it's hard work posting HITs all day, every day. You are appreciated!
Blue @Blue He is super helpful. Any time I have a question about scripts or better yet, AHK, he will help me :)
MerryLou @MerryLou for always being one of the first responders when someone asks for help :D
W @WalkingEmphasis is quite sweet, helpful, and posts HITS for the night crew.
sryan66611 @sryan66611 he brightens up the music room and quietly stalks the forum with his ghostliness. He's quite helpful too
Liz @Liz because she incredibly kind-hearted, great at guiding people/being helpful, and has a fantastic sense of humor. Plus, she's always down to babysit so turker moms and pops can make the monies. TL;DR: Liz be spreading sunshine all up in this mutha!
Yatagarasu @Yatagarasu she is always one "co-worker" I am glad to see online. She's all of the above etc. etc.
TotalBabe @TotalBabe. She's a gem for us night turkers. Always posting hits and giving times. Very helpful :).
Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Bode Miller Quite possibly the most helpful and most respectful person on the forum
Kadauchi @Kadauchi because... seriously he creates amazing scripts/ browser add ons, then sticks around to help everyone who needs any kind of help with them. hes the Mother Teresa of mturk.

Status
Not open for further replies.