• One

Votes: 35 29.2%
  • Two

Votes: 48 40.0%
  • Three

Votes: 26 21.7%
  • What is a monitor?

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Why yes, that is a typo. Should be HOW many monitors.

Votes: 10 8.3%

• Total voters

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
You can tell by the $5 - $20 you earned daily on that middle screen -_-

All that Mturk moneyz rebuilt my mini studio
posted a week or two ago but...

2 Yamaha HS5s
1 Yamaha HS8s
UR22 mkII
Traktor Kontrol S4
Akai MPK miniII
audio technica ath-m50x
I lost a single rubber nub from the bottom of my ur44 and its destroying me

ikarma

Contributor
Reaction score
All right, what do you think guys? I finally broke down and bought a tripple monitor stand at Fry's for $69. Love the cable management (not under desk) behind monitors.

mordea

Master of a Couple Things
Contributor
Reaction score
All right, what do you think guys? I finally broke down and bought a tripple monitor stand at Fry's for $69. Love the cable management (not under desk) behind monitors.

Looks spiffy!

Reactions: coffeeowl

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Out with the old, in with the new. At the left is the stock Intel cooler, and at the right a Cryorig H7 I installed a couple of days ago. Massive size difference, much better cooling and it's whisper quiet. I'll be able to run Runescape at max settings now.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Y'all, I need a better headset/mic setup for gaming. I have a PX22 and it works and sounds great but it is really fucking uncomfortable (I have a big head).

Now, I already have good headphones and separate jacks on the motherboard. Could I just get a cheap mic and input it and the cans separately for use with TS/Discord? I don't want to spend more than $50 on a new solution, and preferably less than that.

Thanks for yr help!

Reactions: YAHU and coffeeowl

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Y'all, I need a better headset/mic setup for gaming. I have a PX22 and it works and sounds great but it is really fucking uncomfortable (I have a big head).

Now, I already have good headphones and separate jacks on the motherboard. Could I just get a cheap mic and input it and the cans separately for use with TS/Discord? I don't want to spend more than $50 on a new solution, and preferably less than that.

Thanks for yr help!
I bet YAHU @YAHU might have an answer for this!

Reactions: jklmnop and YAHU

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Thanks for yr help!
Did you find something that worked for you?

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
What is that monitor on the very left? It looks awesome :eek:
LOL The left one is just an old Dell monitor that I caught off of craigslist a while back. Swivels from landscape to portrait as well. I keep flipping it back and forth but think I like this layout the best.

Currently on the lookout for 3/same monitors to clean the look up a bit :)

Reactions: coffeeowl and sinon

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My current set up in the back of the basement that I of course call my "dungeon":

Currently looking for a new mouse. I usually only by wireless stuffs but, am considering a wired one. My current ones (one that came with my wireless keyboard Logitech MX5500 that started double clicking, and an el cheapo the devolved the same problem after only 4 months) need to be replaced. I know there are good programmable ones on the market but, am curious what is the best for the price.

Also, thoughts on this?:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1649358926/the-z?ref=category

Looks solid if it gets the backing... Is there anything like this currently on the market? I looked but, can't find anything.