• Cara

Votes: 13 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Title: HIT Title: Follow up HIT - 2 hour HIT. Make predictions about political events $16(~ 120 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This is an invitation to complete a 2 hour political forecasting HIT. This HIT is very similar to the one you recently completed, in which you were asked to make predictions about political events.
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $16.00
Qualifications: Exc: [67399-66810] has not been granted; Inc: [19-66810] has been granted; Location is one of: US;
Are we just supposed to catch these at will, or do they tell us when to do it?

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
I like these guys but I wish I could remember the specifics of this study. They all seem to blend together and drain out of my memory after doing so many HITs in a day.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Kellogg eLab for work related to ...
The value of your bonus is: $1.60 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating in Study 11706E with the Kellogg School of Management. You have received this bonus based on your performance in the study.

We hope to have you as a participant again in the near future!

Best,
Kellogg Research Support

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! Totally gonna date myself but I played Tempest a long, long time ago.
We had one in our house growing up.
Also Galaga, Ms. Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Donkey Kong, Star Wars, Final Fight, and like 8 others.

I miss growing up rich.
Being poor sucks. :rain:

Turkster

Reaction score
Title: Survey of your Work Experiences(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Brianna Caza [A1K9JBDW1VLDP4] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.25] [Fast: 4.80] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: survey
Requirements: Location In AU, CA, FI, IE, IS, NL, NZ, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 94; Exc: [2093103-66075] DoesNotExist ;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
so i emailed them and received a quick response, people that are completing the $16 follow up, is it in the same system you used as the $24 one? They emailed me an external link, but this isnt the same system that I used yesterday. I want to ensure they get accurate data!
mine was the same as what we did in the $24. I don't know about anyone else but when I accidently catch 2 of a hit I always do mine first and then return the second one after I submit the one I completed. Have been locked out of some to because of returning extra ones.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Also Galaga, Ms. Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Donkey Kong, Star Wars, Final Fight, and like 8 others.

I miss growing up rich.
"Being poor sucks." And I don't know if it's better or worse living somewhere where there is nothing to buy, except, perhaps, stamps from the post office. :(

bldgblocks

Done and done, or just done.
Reaction score

I miss growing up rich.
Those games! Though most of those I played in an arcade, remember those places? Galaga was my favorite. Ok memory trigger there was a Space Invaders song. Completely forgot about that until now.

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Those games! Though most of those I played in an arcade, remember those places? Galaga was my favorite. Ok memory trigger there was a Space Invaders song. Completely forgot about that until now.
Our local arcade switched over to cards.....so now old machines that all cost a quarter are now like $1.15 per play.
Such bullshit.

mrsbc08

Contributor
Reaction score
mine was the same as what we did in the $24. I don't know about anyone else but when I accidently catch 2 of a hit I always do mine first and then return the second one after I submit the one I completed. Have been locked out of some to because of returning extra ones.
appreciate the response! I was going to, but I saw a lot of people saying they missed it. so I was trying to be nice. lol I have had that happen before, so lesson learned! Yeah, when he sent me the external link it was not the same system, I let him know and he said he would set something up for me.

Reactions: Nuramazing and nana
Status
Not open for further replies.